What's new

How many posts can earn a dollar on lumoxchange.

I got your point but as I said if they will pay us for those posts after we are approved then its fine to write even 25 posts and they only need to pay us if we are approved so they can do that but actually they are not interested in this.
Hmm... that makes sense. It would be fair to some extent to both sites and users if we were paid for even half of them that we posted to get verified.
I see only 17 posts made by me here when I logged in here today. So, I thought of posting eight more to get to earning status. But I got the credits after 17 posts only. Not sure if there is any recent update from PB on the same.

Hmm... that makes sense. It would be fair to some extent to both sites and users if we were paid for even half of them that we posted to get verified.
I see only 17 posts made by me here when I logged in here today. So, I thought of posting eight more to get to earning status. But I got the credits after 17 posts only. Not sure if there is any recent update from PB on the same.
I only experienced one website money line.com that used to pay for these posts but they scammed months ago so presently there is no website that is paying for those posts under verification.

Agree, the pay is too small for the effort one incurs on that site. It will be the site to benefit your struggles. A member will have to prepare thousand words to equal to 10 threads. It is beyond a reality.
It depends and varies from person to person. If writing comes to you naturally, you would ace that in three hours.

It depends and varies from person to person. If writing comes to you naturally, you would ace that in three hours.
Admin could not pay what he did not promise for us therefore this is the only way for earning a good chunk of money since other websites even you write 100 words or 200 words reward is fixed.

Admin could not pay what he did not promise for us therefore this is the only way for earning a good chunk of money since other websites even you write 100 words or 200 words reward is fixed.
Fecoms has been sinvere. I love his diligence about growing the site. Nowadays he says he reads through every posts before he issues payments.

I think PB is also paying after we complete a minimum number of posts which was 20 as per my knowledge but at least it's automatic over here and you don't need to contact anyone to get yourself approved

From my calculations, a person can make up to $1.5 if he writes 10 posts that have up to 285 words and 10 comments that have 100 words each. They have a posting limit of 10 threads and 10 comments daily.

I am not part of this website but I may join if I have free time to adjust and post on one more forum as I am already busy with 4 forums

I personally worked on the site and earned close to $2. I stopped because my good phone had issues. I should be resuming there tomorrow.

They pay well if you post longer threads so if you post smaller ones then you need to post more comments

They pay well if you post longer threads so if you post smaller ones then you need to post more comments
That is why it is not a site for every one. If you don't have sound writing skills, don't attempt to enter lunoxchange.

Lumoxchange is a new paid to post website started by the owner of trendri (Fecoms), I recently joined the website, before getting verified you need to post 3 high quality threads, after that you can earn $0.135 for every thread that you post, you can also earn a passive income of $0.0065 when someone likes your post and $0.0015 for daily activities.
The payment has reduced now because some people are making use of AI to post and it is not good

What problem are you talking about? I would also like to know if they are running a referral contest on the website?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back