What's new

How many posts can earn a dollar on lumoxchange.

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I registered on lumoxchange, the freshest Paid to post platform in the industry. Here O would explore it further to analyse how many posts can earn a poster one dollar on the site.

The sjte pays 8.3 cents per thread post started The post must be 200 words. And they pay 3 cents per comment. So if you combine to 10 threads and 10 posts, you are already on a dollar. And thee are no limits for now.

I registered on lumoxchange, the freshest Paid to post platform in the industry. Here O would explore it further to analyse how many posts can earn a poster one dollar on the site.

The sjte pays 8.3 cents per thread post started The post must be 200 words. And they pay 3 cents per comment. So if you combine to 10 threads and 10 posts, you are already on a dollar. And thee are no limits for
It is my first time hearing abut this site Lumoxchange. Is this a frum site? It seems a good site. Can you share your referral link? I am so interested to join there.

It is my first time hearing abut this site Lumoxchange. Is this a frum site? It seems a good site. Can you share your referral link? I am so interested to join there.
Lumoxchange is a new paid to post website started by the owner of trendri (Fecoms), I recently joined the website, before getting verified you need to post 3 high quality threads, after that you can earn $0.135 for every thread that you post, you can also earn a passive income of $0.0065 when someone likes your post and $0.0015 for daily activities.

I find this forum a low paying one but as per your details it's not low paying if we can post longer threads and comments and there is unlimited posting.

I registered on this site this day as per the request of my friend, but I sensed this site is a baby site. I have some doubts about the stability of the site. I was told to introduce myself, but I cannot find the portal where to begin. It seems weird.

The sjte pays 8.3 cents per thread post started The post must be 200 words. And they pay 3 cents per comment. So if you combine to 10 threads and 10 posts, you are already on a dollar. And thee are no limits for now.
I like the way you posted details about this website and yes dollar earnings can be achieved in lesser time if we are quick with our posts and we may expect admin to add a daily earnings limit very soon

I do not know what is the truth about this new site owned by Trendri. It is a new site and it does not guarantee that it pays people well. But who knows you are all right. Ihave not done anything there though.

Create 10 threads per day is something impossible because the majority of cases to redact one thread of 200 words you need no less than 1 hour preparation to the thread means 10 hours a day means your calculation is far from reality.

Create 10 threads per day is something impossible because the majority of cases to redact one thread of 200 words you need no less than 1 hour preparation to the thread means 10 hours a day means your calculation is far from reality.
Agree, the pay is too small for the effort one incurs on that site. It will be the site to benefit your struggles. A member will have to prepare thousand words to equal to 10 threads. It is beyond a reality.

I am yet to join this website but deep inside I am already thinking about it as some of the users have rated this forum very high and their pay rate is quite good if you can write longer posts.

This website is not offering any referral rewards and in order to get verified and to start earning you first need to post 5 threads and 5 comments and notify the admin about it.

Last edited:
@Spider, That is something different from sites like forum site PB. Why do we notify the admin there if done submitting 5 post threads and 5 post comments? Is it not automatic?

I dislike the admin keep increasing the number of posts as earlier it was 3 threads only and now 5 comments and 5 threads and I dislike these things but its my personal opinion.

I dislike the admin keep increasing the number of posts as earlier it was 3 threads only and now 5 comments and 5 threads and I dislike these things but its my personal opinion.
The verification process can be a bit dyscouraging one and I totally agree. People spend a lot of time and effort to reach that threshold to be verified and start earning. At least he can reduce it for the people who are already a quality contributor on Trendri. It's the same admin and users don't like to go for verification process again and again.

@Spider, That is something different from sites like forum site PB. Why do we notify the admin there if done submitting 5 post threads and 5 post comments? Is it not automatic?
No it's not automatic and admin of Trendri who happens to be the owner of Insured forum and Lumo is behind these rules and ideally this should be automatic and we shouldn't be required to notify admin.

No it's not automatic and admin of Trendri who happens to be the owner of Insured forum and Lumo is behind these rules and ideally this should be automatic and we shouldn't be required to notify admin.
Actually when I joined Trendri, I waited for my account to get verified and automatically become an earning one after I finished posting the required numbers of threads and posts. But it didn't happen. I posted a few posts and waited for credit but it didn't happen. Then I sent PM to admin about the concern. I did get verified but I lost the credit for few posts that I posted. We have to keep it in mind that it won't happen automatically. So, send a request and wait for the status to be verified before you post more. You won't be credited for any posts that you make until your status is verified.

@Spider, that site is indeed different. It is the style of the site owner. The owner has many sites. That proves that his sites are gaining. I may join Trendri soon. I am hoping I could have some free time. But feedback here like that of @arunima that she lost credit for what she posted before the verification. I think we have to be extra careful of that site.

The verification process can be a bit dyscouraging one and I totally agree. People spend a lot of time and effort to reach that threshold to be verified and start earning. At least he can reduce it for the people who are already a quality contributor on Trendri. It's the same admin and users don't like to go for verification process again and again.
I dislike this verification process and not sure why all websites are adopting this and if they like to adopt then they should pay us for those posts if we are approved for posting/earning.

I dislike this verification process and not sure why all websites are adopting this and if they like to adopt then they should pay us for those posts if we are approved for posting/earning.
Actually the main motive behind the forums doing it is to get quality contributors and avoid scams. The forums need to be a quality forum for it to sustain in long run. So, the sites are justified in doing that. But I feel that they can reduce the limit to 10 posts. I think that it's good enough to know about the quality of the post.

Actually the main motive behind the forums doing it is to get quality contributors and avoid scams. The forums need to be a quality forum for it to sustain in long run. So, the sites are justified in doing that. But I feel that they can reduce the limit to 10 posts. I think that it's good enough to know about the quality of the post.
I got your point but as I said if they will pay us for those posts after we are approved then its fine to write even 25 posts and they only need to pay us if we are approved so they can do that but actually they are not interested in this.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back