What's new

How many people do you think lie on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think there's a lot of people online, especially on social media who like to lie. I remember back in the day when the internet was just getting going sort of, at least in the early to mid 2000s or so. Anyway, I remember people lying on the internet all the time, and then when social media came along, people went for it. Do you remember how people lied on social media back in the day? Hell I'd argue they lie even today haha.

I do not have any data to back it up but I believe over 90 percent of people lie on social media. One of the biggest lie people tell on social media is they are happy and they are enjoying life. Believe it or not, the only online platforms where I share real name, photo and address is social media. I do not lie.

If you mean that they lie about their lives, I would bet that a high percentage of people do it, people on social networks today are almost all facade, especially people on social networks like Instagram and Tiktok, I do not especially like these two, but well I think most people lie.

I use social media less and less every day, that's why forums are so valuable to me.

If I were to have a guess I would say that a lot of people tend to lie on social media or at least try and make their life look better than it actually is on social media.

I myself stopped going on Facebook as much as I used to as friends who I have on there tend to post everything that is going on with their life but they make it sound as though their life is so perfect and nothing is ever wrong in their life. That can be mentally draining for people who see it daily thinking that only bad things happen to them because people only post what they want people to know online whether it be truth or not.

Scammers lie on different social media every day to steal money from the gullible one's they have under control. Lying online is very common. The person being lied to cannot find out if he's being told the truth or not. There are so many people who live fake lives on social media while they are wretched in real life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back