What's new

How many hours are you spending to make money online?

Well, I post on Bizdustry only when I am free, it takes me almost 2 hours to earn just a dollar. I can earn better on other platforms but I continue to post here because I can earn crypto
That's pretty informative . I would like to know the other platforms where you can earn better than bizdustry, it will be a great privilege to hear from you.

I don't work much now, I only work about 3 hours, but before I was working more than 6 hours a day, I want to increase that number and work more.
I think you can still apply your former strategy in order to be able to maximize profit online. It may not be easy but you need some level of discipline and consistency to achieve that.

My working hours online varies wildly with the amount of workload I have per day. There are days, like Monday, when I work for as much as eight hours. On days like Sunday, I barely do three hours because of scarcity of gigs on my working platform.

That's pretty informative . I would like to know the other platforms where you can earn better than bizdustry, it will be a great privilege to hear from you.
My blogs earn me well. I make money from ad networks and affiliate networks on my blogs. I also earn from ecommerce sites like Amazon, Etsy, Redbubble, etc.

I spent about two to three hours working online. I work on get paid to post platforms and i'm still schooling and i can't work for a long period of time, so i can also attend to my school work.

I spent about two to three hours working online. I work on get paid to post platforms and i'm still schooling and i can't work for a long period of time, so i can also attend to my school work.
If you're a student it will be difficult for you to capitalise on the internet space to make a lot of money for yourself. Spending at least 3 hours online everyday may not make you a lot of money though. You can try to adjust your schedule.

Well I think it depends on individuals and the kind of task you always have to accomplish online.

Sometimes it depends on our daily targets.

I do spend not less than 4 hours of my time daily to work online.

I no longer stress myself to work online anymore. I only spend about six hours excluding time interval so that I can be able to make $4 in a day. I guess that is quite reasonable.
$4 in a day is not bad and considering the fact that it took you only 6 hours to make show that you're not waisting your time online. For me, sometimes I'm busy. But when I'm free, I spent like 4 hours daily to make around $2.

$4 in a day is not bad and considering the fact that it took you only 6 hours to make show that you're not waisting your time online. For me, sometimes I'm busy. But when I'm free, I spent like 4 hours daily to make around $2.
I mostly make use of Google Voice so that I will not type and my Google voice seems to be faster than typing so it will help me to save and manage my time

If you're a student it will be difficult for you to capitalise on the internet space to make a lot of money for yourself. Spending at least 3 hours online everyday may not make you a lot of money though. You can try to adjust your schedule.
Honestly, even though spending 2-3 hours doesn't make me a lot of money, i'm ok with it for now. Besides, there's no way i can adjust my schedule because i also have other things to do aside from school and work.

Honestly, even though spending 2-3 hours doesn't make me a lot of money, i'm ok with it for now. Besides, there's no way i can adjust my schedule because i also have other things to do aside from school and work.
Okay, that's actually good as long as it is not affecting your studies. if you are okay with the amount of money you make online presently there is nothing wrong with that because it is not easy to combine your studies and making money online simultaneously.

Okay, that's actually good as long as it is not affecting your studies. if you are okay with the amount of money you make online presently there is nothing wrong with that because it is not easy to combine your studies and making money online simultaneously.
Thank you. I won't say i'm totally satisfied with the money i earn online. As a matter of fact, i believe that no one is satisfied with the amount of money they make online. Everyone wants to make more money.

Thank you. I won't say i'm totally satisfied with the money i earn online. As a matter of fact, i believe that no one is satisfied with the amount of money they make online. Everyone wants to make more money.
That is exactly how it is. Human beings are insatiable and the more you make money the more money you want. Even people that makes up to 5,000 dollars every single month wants more money.

I don't work much time online I only spent 3 to 4 hours online, because of my time this period but trying to increase my time online so that I can earn good money online that is my target.

More or less right now I am dedicating about 4-5 hours to online work since it is the time I have available, I would like in the future to be more time, but for now I am fine with it.

That is exactly how it is. Human beings are insatiable and the more you make money the more money you want. Even people that makes up to 5,000 dollars every single month wants more money.
You are absolutely right. Even the richest men in the world want more money and that is why they still work up till now. I just hope that when i get a lot of money, i wouldn't be unsatisfied with it.

You are absolutely right. Even the richest men in the world want more money and that is why they still work up till now. I just hope that when i get a lot of money, i wouldn't be unsatisfied with it.
of course it's good to be satisfied with the amount of money you have but even at that if you want to be one of the richest people you do not need to be satisfied. you need to continue pushing in order not to be outperformed.

I spend alot of time working online because one funny thing which people don't understand is that the more hours you put online working determine how much you will get,so I do spend alot of time working online

of course it's good to be satisfied with the amount of money you have but even at that if you want to be one of the richest people you do not need to be satisfied. you need to continue pushing in order not to be outperformed.
My question to you is, how long do you feel one needs to keep pushing in order to be one of the richest people, because even the richest people want to become more rich.

My question to you is, how long do you feel one needs to keep pushing in order to be one of the richest people, because even the richest people want to become more rich.
It is not only about being hard-working or pushing so hard, it is about gaining the necessary information on how to make decent money for yourself which could also be earned through the relevant skill.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back