What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Due to the situation of my country, no one can really tell or predict exactly because things are changing almost every day depending on the administrative decision. if you are lucky, you will be paid fast.
I think sometimes it depends on the kind of document you signed when you were working. Some people were not able to get their gratuities in this part of the world because they ignored somethings.

It depends on the government. The government of some country waste no time in paying retirees gratuity. I have heard that it that some government don't really serious about education. In a sane country, the retiree should be paid within a year. Those retirees should be paid on time because they need monet
Probably, I think this is very important and necessary. A retiree should be paid on time because they may be investing in other businesses that would help them keep body and soul together for the meantime.

Probably, I think this is very important and necessary. A retiree should be paid on time because they may be investing in other businesses that would help them keep body and soul together for the meantime.
Yeah.. it is good like that but if a country is very corruption it will be hard for the leaders to know and understand that. So it is just good to start an investment before retirement should reach.

It takes up to two to three years before they can pay retiree gratuity in my country, even most of them die in the process of filling some necessary forms before they are paid, retirees are really suffering in my country.
I don't know why a government will be treating those that served the country with their whole strength in this manner. It's really bad. Many retirees die everyday because they lack money to get proper medical care. That is why it's advisable to investing in our youthful time.

Yeah.. it is good like that but if a country is very corruption it will be hard for the leaders to know and understand that. So it is just good to start an investment before retirement should reach.
Yeah, corruption is one of the major obstacles in so many countries. If a government is corrupt it will be hard before they will do the right things.

Yeah, corruption is one of the major obstacles in so many countries. If a government is corrupt it will be hard before they will do the right things.
high-level corruption in my country has made it so difficult for the government to do simple things for the retirees but they often go home with Jumbo pay which is really very alarming and very discouraging for the working class.

high-level corruption in my country has made it so difficult for the government to do simple things for the retirees but they often go home with Jumbo pay which is really very alarming and very discouraging for the working class.
That's very bad. this is why it is important and necessary to always elect people who are worthy to be leaders. People who have the interests of the citizens at heart.

That's very bad. this is why it is important and necessary to always elect people who are worthy to be leaders. People who have the interests of the citizens at heart.
Specifically, in my country it has been a while that we have selfless leaders running the country. it is always very difficult for us to have leaders that are ready to serve. All they know is to siphon public funds and divert them to their personal use.

Actually that is what is going on in my country, there is a high rate of corruption in terms of stealing works or pressing pensioners money. That is why it is very good to an investment or business before retirement.

Specifically, in my country it has been a while that we have selfless leaders running the country. it is always very difficult for us to have leaders that are ready to serve. All they know is to siphon public funds and divert them to their personal use.
I still believe it is the responsibility of the citizens to elect leaders that would have the interest of the citizens at heart. It is important to put some differences away in order to do this.

Specifically, in my country it has been a while that we have selfless leaders running the country. it is always very difficult for us to have leaders that are ready to serve. All they know is to siphon public funds and divert them to their personal use
I still believe it is the responsibility of the citizens to elect leaders that would have the interest of the citizens at heart. It is important to put some differences away in order to do this.
It is the responsibility of the citizens to elect responsible leaders. The leaders that are less concerned with their account getting fatter. The fact is that the electioneering campaign is being controlled and hijacked by the so-called politicians.

Specifically, in my country it has been a while that we have selfless leaders running the country. it is always very difficult for us to have leaders that are ready to serve. All they know is to siphon public funds and divert them to their personal use

It is the responsibility of the citizens to elect responsible leaders. The leaders that are less concerned with their account getting fatter. The fact is that the electioneering campaign is being controlled and hijacked by the so-called politicians.
Yeah... Like in my country because of such high rate of corruption and not settling workers salaries, that even led to closing of higher institutions and the government are not doing anything.

Of course, politicians will try everything in order to remain in power but it is a collective responsibility of the citizens to try as much as possible to protect their votes and elect the right people.

Actually in my country the government usually delay in paying of gratuity to the retirees but if it comes to payment of pension..,that my government do not usually delay in the payment
I think that has always ben one of the short commings of most governmen seterblishment for sometime now,and this could be due to beaurocratic standard being put in place,and this is not a good on for mployees.

In my nation, it might take up to two or three years before retiree gratuities can be given, and the majority of them pass away while filling out the proper paperwork. Retirees in my country are truly suffering.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back