What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

It probably depends on how serious I am and how fast I am on daily basis but on a normal day it probably takes about 3 to 4 hours.
If I am commenting and posting on paid to post sites such as bizdustry, it's going take me up to three hours to post fifty comment, sometimes it is always longer than that since I need to read and understand what the write-up is all about.

For me it can even take 4 Hours depending on the type of task I am doing at the moment . If it's small task, then it takes less hours.
Hmm, that's no problem dear. It means you can earn up to $2-$3 working online especially with paid to post sites. Keep working and improving yourself to earn better fortune tomorrow.

It takes me 1 and 1/2 hour to make a dollar by making 50 comment on Bizdustry.com. I do this to accumulate some funds to pay for my data and on other miscellaneous spendings.
That means you're fast in typing. It takes me 2 to 3 hours to earn same $1 here daily. For beermoney, it takes more than that to earn the same money due to the time interval there. I wish to add other income sources to augment.

It usually takes about four hours for me to accumulate one dollar online and I'm using bizdustry to achieve that fit. However the process has not been easy and it's time consuming

It takes me 1 and 1/2 hour to make a dollar by making 50 comment on Bizdustry.com. I do this to accumulate some funds to pay for my data and on other miscellaneous spendings.
This is incredible. How do you do this every day? 50 comments within 1 and 1/2 hours. in my opinion, this can only be achieved by copying and pasting which is totally prohibited on this forum. I know for sure you can't do that. How do you achieve this?

This is incredible. How do you do this every day? 50 comments within 1 and 1/2 hours. in my opinion, this can only be achieved by copying and pasting which is totally prohibited on this forum. I know for sure you can't do that. How do you achieve this?
I think some people are fast in typing and that really saves time. I'm just very slow so mine can take 3 hours or more to get to 50 posts at a go. I'm thinking of writing it at a go instead of doing it every hour. You don't necessarily need to copy and paste.

At most I earn 1$plus in one hour 30 mins if I am working in a paid to post site. For cryptocurrency trading , it depends on the Volatility of the coin that I am Trading

For me it never easy to earn a single dollar in a day it will take like 4-6 hrs because I have a lot of things I'm doing.
This is the exacts hours that I use before I could earn something reasonable in a day. My schedules also determines when and how long I will stay earning online.

For me to earn up to like $1 online in a day, I will need to spend like up to 3 hours online just for me to be able to do that. I just think it's a kind of stressful and I'm still stuck there because I don't have other means to earn online

It usually takes about four hours for me to accumulate one dollar online and I'm using bizdustry to achieve that fit. However the process has not been easy and it's time consuming
I understand that it isn't easy easy to achieve such reward around Bizdustry cos you will be subjected to type a lot for the day.

For me to earn a single dollar online, especially working on bizdustry as it is today, it will take me about a space of an hour and fifty minutes there about to get that target amount here on bizdustry per day. It's not really that simple to accomplish

I think some people are fast in typing and that really saves time. I'm just very slow so mine can take 3 hours or more to get to 50 posts at a go. I'm thinking of writing it at a go instead of doing it every hour. You don't necessarily need to copy and paste.
Typing is one thing. The thought of the right thing to write is another. If you are as fast as a jet while typing, how do you get the most appropriate answers to the 50 questions asked?

Very important to learn a digital skill because if you have one you will definitely be making over $1 within a space of minutes.

It really depends on my availability. I think I could earn it in just one hour straight if there's no distractions. But it can also be done in 8 hours when in between I have a lot of things to attend to. If I am not busy doing other things, I can do it in 1 hour.
Wendy's from first start out it usually takes me about 12 hours to earn $2 in a day. But these days under one and a half hours I would have finished all the comments that will make me $1 in a day.

If I take my time and avoid all distractions in a day for an hour, I could really make up to $3 and that is enough for me for the day

Seriously, if there are many opportunities to earn more money online from working, I'm very sure that most people would be willing to take up such chances to earn more money.

People are already working towards that . They have decided many strategies of making money such as free lancing , graphic designing, content creation etc

Typing is one thing. The thought of the right thing to write is another. If you are as fast as a jet while typing, how do you get the most appropriate answers to the 50 questions asked?
I believe one doesn't just come here to type replies. I first read a topic or quote and form my answer in my mind. I can now type it out and make corrections where it is necessary. Some people write theirs down.

To earn money online these days has become so tough especially when you do not have a good skill that is been sort for online. It takes me like two hours sometimes to earn $1 some times.
That's true, because only those with good skills earn more only, but those without skills just earn something little that's why it's advisable to everyone to try and learn skills and master it so that they can also earn more money online.
Post automatically merged:

This can only be determine by the time you spend online, and the type of online thing you are doing because some give more earning while some give little.

Last edited:
I don't know how long it takes to get my money with just play app.My money is updated with that app at 3 am in the morning I watch videos and play games with the just play app This app pays me several times per month

For me it never easy to earn a single dollar in a day it will take like 4-6 hrs because I have a lot of things I'm doing.
Making money online is getting difficult almost everyday , imagine working online for almost six hours without making a dollar, I beleive offline activities is the main reason why we can't earn enough online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back