What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

To do that here on Bizdustry, I need to spend up to 3 hours minimum. Writing 50 posts at a stretch is not easy at all. By the time I am done, I feel so tired and my eyes will be strained

To do that here on Bizdustry, I need to spend up to 3 hours minimum. Writing 50 posts at a stretch is not easy at all. By the time I am done, I feel so tired and my eyes will be strained
That is what a lot of people are facing but sometimes you do not have to consider this as a business ,you only have to do is on your spare time because considering this as a business will even make you to be more tired since you will always like to put it in your daily plans and activities.

That's great. But what skills do you think I will learn,that will be the best for me to earn $1 within 2-3 hours a day. I will await your response.
Since you're good on writing, you can simply apply finishing touch to your writing, by learning to write engaging articles and earning money through it. You can discover everyday clients at freelancer.com. If you aren't interested in earning through writing, learn cryptocurrency trading via spot, use your earned coins working on PTP sites to trade long term spot trading, you'll make huge amount of money when the crypto pair you selected, move at least 20-50% in price.

Since you're good on writing, you can simply apply finishing touch to your writing, by learning to write engaging articles and earning money through it. You can discover everyday clients at freelancer.com. If you aren't interested in earning through writing, learn cryptocurrency trading via spot, use your earned coins working on PTP sites to trade long term spot trading, you'll make huge amount of money when the crypto pair you selected, move at least 20-50% in price.
Thanks for the helpful advice and information. That's will be great, I will give them a trial. I only earn money on forums but today I have a new way of earning money. Thanks sire,you are loved by me.

I stay up to three hours daily online in typing because most of my online earning depend on typing while itn is usually takes

Thanks for the helpful advice and information. That's will be great, I will give them a trial. I only earn money on forums but today I have a new way of earning money. Thanks sire,you are loved by me.
I believe you saw the uptrend in the price of cryptocurrencies recently? I took advantage of that via spot and I earned more than I could've earned posting 24/24 a day via different posting sites.

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

How long do you spend online in a day doing tasks before earning your first $1?
Bro we're in the same boat with regards to that in demand skill thingy. That's the more reason why I've been putting more effort to ensure that I get a skill that would reduce my time online and allow me develop myself outside of the digital space.

I believe you saw the uptrend in the price of cryptocurrencies recently? I took advantage of that via spot and I earned more than I could've earned posting 24/24 a day via different posting sites.
No I didn't. I will surely give it a trial despite the fact it sounds so new to me but I beginning to learn many new things about cryotocurrency trading. But what will be time suggestion on the coin I will trade?

Last edited:
No I didn't. I will surely give it a trial despite the fact it sounds so new to me but I beginning to learn many new things about cryotocurrency trading. But what will be time suggestion on the coin I will trade?
Their are whole lots of coins in the market, if you login to coinmarketcap.com you'll see whole lots of them. I'll suggest you go for the lower coins like: Shiba Inu, dogecoin, uniswap coin, go for LTC, BCH, and BNB coin.

I stay up to three hours daily online in typing because most of my online earning depend on typing while itn is usually takes
Do you also write articles in exchange for cash or do you work on only forums like bizdustry? I am currently looking for more gigs that pays well though.

Their are whole lots of coins in the market, if you login to coinmarketcap.com you'll see whole lots of them. I'll suggest you go for the lower coins like: Shiba Inu, dogecoin, uniswap coin, go for LTC, BCH, and BNB coin.
Thank you for the clarification. I choose between these three. Litecoin, binance or dogecoin. Those are the coins am familiar with.

My making money online is divided into when I am busy and when I am less busy. When I am less busy it can take me up to 2 hours for me to make $1 from posting on forums online but sometimes it can take me whole day.

Thank you for the clarification. I choose between these three. Litecoin, binance or dogecoin. Those are the coins am familiar with.
No problem, about your choice. Remember to get huge dividends from crypto, you need make more coins researched in order to get those little coins with potentials to make you thousands of dollars in the future.

No problem, about your choice. Remember to get huge dividends from crypto, you need make more coins researched in order to get those little coins with potentials to make you thousands of dollars in the future.
Ok I'll will. I will surely give it a trial. I don't mean to boarder you but please how much $$ do you think I will invest as a newbie. What's your suggestion?

It actually depends on the website i am working on. On Bizdustry it takes me one hour and thirty minutes to make a single dollar. On Picoworkers, it takes me longer than that.

It takes me about two hours of consistent work to make a dollar from one of the get paid to host forums I belong to. I can easily make a doughnut from couple of since I donated on my blog through Amazon affiliate program.

It actually depends on the website i am working on. On Bizdustry it takes me one hour and thirty minutes to make a single dollar. On Picoworkers, it takes me longer than that.
That's sounds great. It takes me up to 3 hours just to earn a single a $$ here on bizdustry. But for pico workers is it possible to earn a $ on the site.

I work in three forums to earn one dollar daily combined in them. That takes me at least 3 hours to reach that much. Which I have become really comfortable but I would love to expand and learn other skills.

I work in three forums to earn one dollar daily combined in them. That takes me at least 3 hours to reach that much. Which I have become really comfortable but I would love to expand and learn other skills.
That's great. It seems you are earning well on paid to post sites. But I will be happy if you share the other two sites you are working on apart from bizdustry.

The only way I can earn money online is through forum posting. ON a forum like bizdustry where I can earn 2 cents from each post and can make upto 50 posts, I can make $1 in 2 hours.
Am right there with you. I also earn mainly through posting forums and as the maximum amount one can earn here is $1 in a day, I spend a few hours, maybe three hours or so achieving this

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back