What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

It takes time because I only make quality content. I read and learn too from the opinion and experiences of others. Apparently 6-7hours if I'm to achieve the feat of 1$ a day.

yes I concur with you ,it really depends on your earning,and how you you go about it ,but for me sometimes I spend more than 5 hours just to get can single $$,because of the poor network an having
I completely understand, most times as well I find it hard to also make a single dollar per day simply because of my offline activities, there are days I am not able to even do a single gig or task online because of my activities offline.

Lets take this website bizdustry as an example; it will take an average of about 2 hours to make #1 if you have a speed of about 2 mins per post and you as we know you will need 50 post to get $1

Lets take this website bizdustry as an example; it will take an average of about 2 hours to make #1 if you have a speed of about 2 mins per post and you as we know you will need 50 post to get $1
You can spend more than 2 minutes per post because you have to read previous replies to prevent duplicate answer and time to reflect about contribution and if it is valid on main subject so 4 to 6 minutes per post and if long intervention 8 to 12 minutes.

It is never easy to earn such amount of money online you need to do much work in order to earn a dollar, is really good to have a skill so to make money online.
If you have a large database of referrals then you can achieve it easily and quickly but work alone will take a long time to reach it so most of websites are based on referring friends.

For me it takes me more than five hours honestly. Studying and trying to make money is a tedious process. I have a to make use of any little time I have to make posts here, still am glad for bizdustry since I get to make some money to take care of my personal needs without asking my parents.

I completely understand, most times as well I find it hard to also make a single dollar per day simply because of my offline activities, there are days I am not able to even do a single gig or task online because of my activities offline.
same here ,sometimes I hardly sleep 5 hour a day because of many things I have to do both offline and online ,what make's it looks more stressful especially when I am online ,the place I lived has a very poor network it also contributes in not be able to make a $$

same here ,sometimes I hardly sleep 5 hour a day because of many things I have to do both offline and online ,what make's it looks more stressful especially when I am online ,the place I lived has a very poor network it also contributes in not be able to make a $$
Oh there is nothing as frustrating as having alot of task to do or various gigs you run online but no good network to actually do them. I have experienced this before and it is extremely annoying

Oh there is nothing as frustrating as having alot of task to do or various gigs you run online but no good network to actually do them. I have experienced this before and it is extremely annoying
yes o its very annoying ,sometimes I fell like leaving the whole thing ,but that's not possible,my phone also contributes to it ,I really need a phone ,which I am hoping to get it very soon .I think it will reduce some of the frustration.

If you are going to go with Western and get paid to sites like I normally do then you should be able to make $1 with 2 or 3 hours of work everyday.

yes o its very annoying ,sometimes I fell like leaving the whole thing ,but that's not possible,my phone also contributes to it ,I really need a phone ,which I am hoping to get it very soon .I think it will reduce some of the frustration.
No problem, just keep on doing the little you can do how ever you can, with time you would be able to get a new phone. Just don't let this little set back completely discourage you form putting in the best you can put in.

No problem, just keep on doing the little you can do how ever you can, with time you would be able to get a new phone. Just don't let this little set back completely discourage you form putting in the best you can put in.
yes that's true ,I will keep on doing the little I can do ,its just a matter of time ,I also believe that with time I will get new things not even phones , I will never give up on all cost ,I will try my possible best

Well, I believe that everything depends on the website that they are working on to earn money from so if what you are required to do on the website to make money is very tedious is going to take longer than 1 hour or 2 hours to earn $ 1 from the website.
It simply depends on the website which the users are earning from. Not all websites brings reasonable amount of money to users some are simply given you low reward and taking large from you as a worker.

Same with me. The amount of money I do make online mostly depends on my offline engagements for that day, I might be so stressed out that I can't even earn a single dollar in a whole day. Some favourable days, I do earn more

It simply depends on the website which the users are earning from. Not all websites brings reasonable amount of money to users some are simply given you low reward and taking large from you as a worker.

Seriously, most websites right now don't pay decent amount of money even if you are doing a lot of work for them which makes people to always be looking for alternatives to make money from.

Well it depends on you ability and the time dedication to earned online. some takes them not than 20 minutes to have the.job get done and some an hour to get the job done.

I spend more than 3hrs before getting to make a dollar here , because I have someother physical things to do and it doesn't really give me time to get around my phone

For now it takes me about two to three hours of posting on get paid to sites in order to be able to accumulate points that will equate to $1 in a day.

Let me use my time in bizdustry to evaluate this point it will normally take me between two to three hours to earn myself a dollar practically that’s how long it takes me to earn a dollar
I used to be that kind of a person that at least $3 everyday on this platform but since they reduced their earning rate on this platform has reduced the highest I do an everyday is $1 me at most two hours to end the amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back