What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

It takes a little time to mine bitcoin. The real problem is the cost it accumulates, because you have to have a good mining rig. Mining rigs consume a lot of electricity and huge cost. Pool mining is often advised as it leads to better results
Definitely, the strength of your mining rig is very important for you to mine bitcoin. This is why not everyone is involved in it because it takes some resources for you to get started. It requires a lot of electricity also and that case it may not be possible in countries that does not have steady electricity.

If you want to mine 1 bitcoin, it will take you a long time because now, mining bitcoin has become more difficult because we have a lot of miners competing in the Bitcoin network and the more the miners in the Bitcoin network, the more difficult it will be for you to mine a single Bitcoin and it also depend on the power of the mining machine you are using.

If you want to mine 1 bitcoin, it will take you a long time because now, mining bitcoin has become more difficult because we have a lot of miners competing in the Bitcoin network and the more the miners in the Bitcoin network, the more difficult it will be for you to mine a single Bitcoin and it also depend on the power of the mining machine you are using.
Probably, mining is become more difficult every day. It will actually take you a lot of money for you to be able to set up every mining tool. To get a bitcoin will even take a long time.

Probably, mining is become more difficult every day. It will actually take you a lot of money for you to be able to set up every mining tool. To get a bitcoin will even take a long time.
If you do not have a very powerful mining rig, mining would be a total waste of time because you won't be able to make a reasonable amount of money from it. This is why I laughed out loud on people that are using their mobile phones to mine Bitcoin.

If you do not have a very powerful mining rig, mining would be a total waste of time because you won't be able to make a reasonable amount of money from it. This is why I laughed out loud on people that are using their mobile phones to mine Bitcoin.
LoL, I actually tried to mine bitcoin with my mobile phone through cryptotab browser but after some months I was not able to make anything reasonable. I even subscribed to the pro version.

Mining one bitcoin actually requires a lot of investments and power. You will have to at least work for up to a week before you can be able to generate up to one whole bitcoin.

LoL, I actually tried to mine bitcoin with my mobile phone through cryptotab browser but after some months I was not able to make anything reasonable. I even subscribed to the pro version.
I also use the cryptotab but to my greatest surprise, my phone almost exploded on a wonderful day . That was when I stopped using my phone to mine bitcoin, considering the fact that bitcoin mining is energy-consuming venture.

I don't really know mush about Bitcoin but what I know for sure is dat it takes more than 20 min to get a Bitcoin..y friend said so
NO! Never! You need years!! Actually, it depends on the hardware you're using to mine bitcoins. If you're using a computer to mine bitcoins, it will take a couple of years to mine one bitcoin. However, if you have access to a supercomputer that can perform one quintillion operations per second and you decide to invest all of your money into mining bitcoins, then it will only take about 10 months to mine one bitcoin.

If you believe that bitcoins are worth more than $30k each (which they probably will be), then it may be worth investing in a supercomputer now so that when bitcoin becomes mainstream and the price of one bitcoin surpasses $30k, then your investment will pay off.

However, if you don't have access to a supercomputer or don't want to spend your hard-earned money on anything related to bitcoin right now, then there's nothing wrong with staying away from this volatile market until it becomes more stable (or until something changes).

I also use the cryptotab but to my greatest surprise, my phone almost exploded on a wonderful day . That was when I stopped using my phone to mine bitcoin, considering the fact that bitcoin mining is energy-consuming venture.
Exploded?. I don't understand. Do you mean you were using the app on your phone and it exploded?. I've actually not heard anything like this from people using it.

Mining Bitcoin is increasingly becoming difficult, especially due to the costs that this involve. It's better to go about the investing than to think about mining which isn't profitable.

Well mining one bitcoin now usually takes time not like before, most especially if you do not have a good phone that also has good internet connection, mining bitcoin will be hard for you.

Mining Bitcoin is increasingly becoming difficult, especially due to the costs that this involve. It's better to go about the investing than to think about mining which isn't profitable.
Mining bitcoin is probably getting difficult on daily basis. The amount of bitcoins to be mined totally is reducing everyday and this is actually a problem to many intended miners.

Exploded?. I don't understand. Do you mean you were using the app on your phone and it exploded?. I've actually not heard anything like this from people using it.
If you have used a cryptotab to mine bitcoin on your phone you shouldn't be surprised with my statement, because the mining process generate a lot of heat and your phone will be excessively overheated if you do not stop the mining process.

Bitcoin mining is actually a very interesting thing to do. There are some things that you will have to ensure that you have like a good hash rate and equipments.

Bitcoin mining is actually a very interesting thing to do. There are some things that you will have to ensure that you have like a good hash rate and equipments.
Is very funny when I see people talk about Bitcoin mining as a very profitable venture. It is not that profitable as people think, but I know it is profitable venture but not a lucrative way to make money except if you have a huge amount of capital to invest in it.

While talking about Bitcoin mining, one must have to be more specific.
You haven't told us about your mining equipment. The time it takes to mine Bitcoin is heavily dependent on the mining instrument.
Anyway, I don't believe that Bitcoin mining, especially now, is a good investment. The profit is almost 0 and the mining equipments are really expensive.

If you have used a cryptotab to mine bitcoin on your phone you shouldn't be surprised with my statement, because the mining process generate a lot of heat and your phone will be excessively overheated if you do not stop the mining process.
that may actually be true but I didn't really experienced that much because the phone I was using is a very good device. So the experience may not be felt so much.

that may actually be true but I didn't really experienced that much because the phone I was using is a very good device. So the experience may not be felt so much.
Anyways, the research showed that it is really dangerous for you to mine bitcoin using your phone. It could destroy your phone based on the fact that the Bitcoin mining is energy-consuming.

Anyways, the research showed that it is really dangerous for you to mine bitcoin using your phone. It could destroy your phone based on the fact that the Bitcoin mining is energy-consuming.
I knew this though. it is not even advisable for you to mine bitcoin on your phone because you will not be able to make something reasonable and the long run if it destroys your phone, that is another problem.

I knew this though. it is not even advisable for you to mine bitcoin on your phone because you will not be able to make something reasonable and the long run if it destroys your phone, that is another problem.
That is exactly my point because I have being in the situation on several occasions before I decided to stop mining with my phone . I was able to mine minute bitcoin which is not even worth anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back