What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

At a very low rate right now and you really need to have invested a lot of money and be very patient before you can be able to gather up to one Bitcoin.

Mining one Bitcoin is a tedious process that could take up to several months. Although, there is no particular time for mining a bitcoin as it depends on the platform at which you are mining from. I have been mining bitcoin in the telegram bot for several weeks now, I have only succeeded in getting about 0.00007890btc.
LoL, using telegram bot to mine bitcoin is a total waste of time because at the end of the day you will not be able to make anything reasonable. it is better for you to venture into other profitable things that will make you money. the real mining of Bitcoin takes a lot of resources and sophisticated computer configurations for it to work and it is very profitable.

I hope you're not thinking that your computer at home or laptop is what you're trying to use to do this Bitcoin mining you're talking about? Because this is way beyond laptops and desktops. It requires a really large mining farm to get the job done.

It was then I use to do mining of coins but late on, I just stopped ooh because it is very stressful and draining there no need to be doing another thing with your phone again except to start through out doing mining that has no future.
It was then I use to do mining of coins but late on, I just stopped ooh because it is very stressful and draining there no need to be doing another thing with your phone again except to start through out doing mining that has no future.

No one can actually estimate the time it will take to mine 1 Bitcoin. The determinant is how powerful the money rig is. If you have a very powerful mining rig, then it will take you lesser time to obtain 1 BTC.

No one can actually estimate the time it will take to mine 1 Bitcoin. The determinant is how powerful the money rig is. If you have a very powerful mining rig, then it will take you lesser time to obtain 1 BTC.
Definitely, how powerful the mining rig is, is what determines how long it will take for one bitcoin to be mined. If the amount of money invested in the mining rig is big, then the chances of mining one Bitcoin at a short period of time will be high.

Everyday this is becoming more difficult because the mining of bitcoins becomes more difficult as it get closer to its overall circulating supply. I don't know how long it will take but it will definitely be difficult to mine 1 BTC.

I can't really tells or give a specific time to which it's supposed to be done because these depends on some circumstances either networking issues, the platform used, and the technological equipment used for the operation.

It is not really easy to mine one bitcoin because it will take you a long time for you to attain that level if you do not have a sophisticated mining machine that would mine very fast.

It is not really easy to mine one bitcoin because it will take you a long time for you to attain that level if you do not have a sophisticated mining machine that would mine very fast.
It depends on the tools that you are using, some people can easily mine BTC faster than others depending on how they are doing it and certain materials they used in the mining process.

I can't really tells or give a specific time to which it's supposed to be done because these depends on some circumstances either networking issues, the platform used, and the technological equipment used for the operation.
Probably, there are a lot of things that determines how fast it could be to mine 1 BTC. the kind of network you are using can determine how fast you could be and the availability of electricity can also determine. Buying more hashrate can also increase the time.

The time that it will take to mine 1 Bitcoin is solely dependent on the power of the mining rig that you have. One bitcoin is not an easy landmark to achieve in mining.

I'm not a Bitcoin miner and I wouldn't really know how long it takes to mine 1BTC, I think many booker's have knowledge enough to furnish us with accurate answers.
Some certain things at are involved in Bitcoin mining. The amount of bitcoin to mine depends on the electricity that is employed in the mining process and the speed of the mining rig.

i can not categorically state how long it takes to mine one bitcoin but i believe it should take a very long time ads a recent study i saw said it would take at least a 120 years before the remaining three million bitcoin would be mined.

Last bitcoin halving after bitcoin block reward decreased, exactly I don't know how much time took to mine one single bitcoin, but I am sure its take a long time and required last technology equipments,old equipments not profitable in this time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back