What's new

How long before Google Adsense accepts you?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How long did you have to wait before Google Adsense accepted you? What if you got rejected? What was the time period for waiting to reapply?

I'm afraid to apply because I don't want the rejection. If the reapplication is better the second time around, I might have more confidence.

After submitting your application, it may take several days to several weeks to receive a response from Google. During this time, Google's team will review your website, its content, design, and compliance with their guidelines. To increase your chances of being accepted into AdSense, it's important to ensure that your website meets the program's requirements. This includes having original and valuable content, complying with Google's policies regarding prohibited content, having a clear and user-friendly website design, and adhering to their guidelines for ad placement.

The exact timeline for getting approved by Google AdSense can vary and is dependent on several factors. In general, the process typically takes around one to two weeks, but it can sometimes take longer. During this time, Google reviews your website or application to ensure that it meets their program policies and guidelines.

Generally, the process can take a few days to several weeks. During this time, Google's team will review your application and ensure that you meet their program policies.

If your application is not approved, Google will provide reasons for the rejection and may offer guidance on how to address any issues and reapply in the future. So feel free to apply.

The time it is going to take for your Google adsense account to be approved is dependent on many things but for me the longest that I have waited for my account to get approve was not more than one week and two days and everything was sorted out.

When I started using Adsense, you did not have to submit every site you have started. If you had an approved account, every site you submit would automatically have AdSense ads. However, later Google started screening every website you submitted. I use Adsense on multiple websites, I also help people to get approved by adsense. Sometimes website gets accepted in the first attempt and sometimes I have to resubmit dozens of times.

The exact timeline for getting approved by Google AdSense can vary and is dependent on several factors. In general, the process typically takes around one to two weeks, but it can sometimes take longer. During this time, Google reviews your website or application to ensure that it meets their program policies and guidelines.

Some lazy website owners don't do everything to make their application to meets all of the Google's program policies and guidelines. This most make their Google Adsense account to be rejected and they will start all over again.

Adsense looks for quality content that are original and not published elsewhere. Adsense also requires you to have a lot of content on your website before you submit. If you meed these two criteria, you will be surely approved. However, sometimes, even when you meet these criteria ADsense might still reject your site because they also do not approve websites on saturated niches.

I applied to Google AdSense for my site and I got rejected due to low content worth, but I'm not upset about it because I doubt I would have made much money to begin with due to adblockers and my site not being very traffic-heavy.

Quality traffic and content matters very much in adsense approval. after this is considered perfect, Adsense won't just stop there, analysis will be done in check for policies violation. On the normal, site and site approval varies, some do take days others weeks, but if your takes too much weeks it's likely there will be need for some adjustment.

After submitting, just chill yourself, you will be given a feedback of where to make effort towards, no need of thousand submissions.

Quality traffic and content matters very much in adsense approval. after this is considered perfect, Adsense won't just stop there, analysis will be done in check for policies violation. On the normal, site and site approval varies, some do take days others weeks, but if your takes too much weeks it's likely there will be need for some adjustment.

After submitting, just chill yourself, you will be given a feedback of where to make effort towards, no need of thousand submissions.
You need quality traffic to earn from adsense, but traffic is not the criteria for approval for adsense. You can get approved even when your site has zero traffic. And yes, content matters. YOu need high quality and opriginal content to get approved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back