What's new

How important is online presence to a business?

I would say it's very important, because having an online presence, shows the people interested in your business, that you're a real person. It also gives people an idea of what to expect. Having an online presence is key, because the internet is where everyone is now anyway.
Including me I'll say it is very important since online is a large social community that thousands of people are searching for one thing or the other, it is possible for us to attract a large audience of people to our business from the internet.

In this age and time we're living in now, every business wants to get or have an online presence because it is simply the trend of things currently. There are so much benefits in having an online presence for your business than not having one

A little thought i learned about the importance of online business presence.
Online presence can be extremely important for certain types of businesses, especially for trading and onliner Trading companies seeking an audience on the internet. Your company's website does more than just serve as a business card for visitors and clients, it is also a source of potential clients and partners. That is why it's so important not only to get the design and appearance of your site right but also the technical aspects: source code, keywords and search engine optimisation In other words, in order to increase the number of visitors . It is important to follow certain rules and guidelines when developing a website. Even a visually poorly designed site can bring in potential clients if its online presence is good enough.?
You are right, because the presence of online has really help so many business that are offline in promoting their products but also know having a well designed site also attract people to come visit

There's great importance of online presence in every business in the world today..the world is going digital and every business should be heading towards that direction.
These days because of the advancement of technology online presence is 90% very important to every business because every business must be online oriented.

There are billions people online. You hardly find a household with no one on social media, putting your business online brings your business to these population

Online presence can be extremely important for certain types of businesses, especially for trading and onliner Trading companies seeking an audience on the internet. Your company's website does more than just serve as a business card for visitors and clients, it is also a source of potential clients and partners. That is why it's so important not only to get the design and appearance of your site right but also the technical aspects: source code, keywords and search engine optimisation In other words, in order to increase the number of visitors . It is important to follow certain rules and guidelines when developing a website. Even a visually poorly designed site can bring in potential clients if its online presence is good enough.?
An online presence to a business it's the same thing as the business getting great exposure to an online audience that are so many. The online community is one of the cheapest place to also promote your business.

All right now that so many businesses and individuals is using various digital platforms it is therefore very important that you should take your business online.

Yeah exactly with the way the world is going now and everything going digital, the importance of having an online presence when running a business is the norm now and very soon it would be all that matters
There's great importance of online presence in every business in the world today..the world is going digital and every business should be heading towards that direction.

Online presence is very important as it serve in creating awareness and it also promotes product,with online platform more profit and sale come in,a business that doesn't have online platform has a set back

An online presence is extremely important in this time and season. Everyone is online this days and it's easier use social media to reach a whole lot of people at once.

I think it is necessary that we have an online presence in our business, the reason is because social media is a potential advertisement ground for new business and other business that have offline recognition.

Awesome.
An online presence for a business exposes such business to a larger market.
Gives you a larger customer base and helps you make bigger sales.

Online presence of your business is like a publicity to your business or brand so to say. But if not present online may be you have your tools offline to work.

There are billions people online. You hardly find a household with no one on social media, putting your business online brings your business to these population
That is right. Most individuals have an online presence these days due to social media platforms. So these people are your market and so you should advertise to them.

online presence is extremely and very important not just because you can communicate with people but because gives you the ability so reach, send, see and monitor the development and progress anyone is into.

Online presence in business is very important because it is no doubt gives you a large turnover in a very short time and you can easily carry us away and get feedback about your business with your enable you to plan better for the business growth.

online presence helps in business , due to my presence here on bizdustry I have been able to gather many ideas on how to start up a little business,your presence online will help you allot even in terms of advertising and marketing your own products.

I think the importance of online presence to a business can't be overemphasized. We can see how so many people prefer staying at home to order for goods or do business with other people online. An advert can be seen online by so many people from different region of the world compared to offline advertisement. That is my take.

online presence for any business that wants to succeed is very important,because it is the medium through which you can get your business to the global community in little or no time,and the cost of doing that is very minimal,compare to the main stream media.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back