What's new

How important is innovation in business?

Every things a changing. What people likes today would definitely be different from what people like in 5 years time. To succeed and always be in market, innovation is the key
To succeed in the marketing and business world , innovation is the key to the success, you keep upgrading your market and business , you need innovation cos through it you can see the future.

This is very true. TikTok has really gained prominence as the best short video app alongside Snapchat. The two platforms are very good and they have millions of subscribers across many countries.
The Snapchat is less trending this days I wonder why. I guess it less user friendly while comparing to the Tik tok app. Another short video app will be out that'll displaced this TikTok we just have to wait and see

The Snapchat is less trending this days I wonder why. I guess it less user friendly while comparing to the Tik tok app. Another short video app will be out that'll displaced this TikTok we just have to wait and see
This is very likely to happen. But I think it will be very difficult to displace TikTok. Snapchat really tried but just like you said, it is not really user friendly and they don't really have much users.

This is very likely to happen. But I think it will be very difficult to displace TikTok. Snapchat really tried but just like you said, it is not really user friendly and they don't really have much users.
It would very difficult to displace them no doubt but it is very possible they would be displaced. In the next 5 years or even tomorrow we never can tell what would be the new trend

It would very difficult to displace them no doubt but it is very possible they would be displaced. In the next 5 years or even tomorrow we never can tell what would be the new trend
That's right, now they are one of the most used apps out there but it's very possible that within a few years, a new app would definitely come out that would compete with them and may even take over.

Innovation is very important if you want to have age in the marketplace above your competitor. This is the reason why it is very important to have research and development department in your company. A lot of great ideas will be generated from this department you know that infuse innovation in your company.

That's right, now they are one of the most used apps out there but it's very possible that within a few years, a new app would definitely come out that would compete with them and may even take over.
It's highly likely. You never can tell what someone is planning to create right now. I always have interest on this technology field, I believe these people rule the world.

It's highly likely. You never can tell what someone is planning to create right now. I always have interest on this technology field, I believe these people rule the world.
Haha that's right, when you think you have seen it all, something comes up. Like I saw a post, though I do not know how true this is but I have been seeing some post about apps that lets you smell and taste things over the internet.

The relevance of innovation is so much so that without it ,it would be practically impossible for you to be able to succeed as most competitors would be ahead of you in business.

Innovation is very important to every business because apart from capital laid down and rendering of goods and services, creativity /innovation is the spice that gives life to the business making it look brand new every day therby flourishing other than just surviving.

Sure we can never tell what will happen in the future. Just like 2go went into extinction despite it's popularity and massive appeal back then among the youths.

Innovation is very important because this will help you to be generally Unique from others in a business organisation, a business can still survive and progress perfectly without innovation but sometimes it is for the main purpose of caching more customers into the business.

Successful innovation allows you to add value to your business so that you can increase your profits—if you don't innovate well, your business will plateau. Innovation helps you stay ahead of the competition. With globalization and a rapidly changing market, there are more competing businesses than ever before

A short article full of wonderful content.innovation is one aspect of business that you can't overlook if you want your business to stand out.funny enough,this are not taught in our institution...the question is,how can we learn to be innovative?

Any business that does not find a way to innovate new ideas would only be dwelling in the past which would just be making such organization lag behind in the industry.

One thing about business is that a serious business man would always be thinking of ways to be ahead of his competitors,and that is where the innovation aspect of the business have to come to play,else he would be out of business.

The main purpose of a innovation in business is to bring out new ideas that can help your business grows higher. This can be achieved in so many different ways and the advantage will always worth the stress. It will definitely increase the profit of such business organisation.

Nowadays in businesses once your company or organization are more innovative, the usually get attention and get attached to others Businesses and customers than when it is not.

Actually innovation is very important to every business companies because I believe every business organisation needed to be expanded and such can only be done when there is introduction of new ideas, technology and skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back