What's new

How hard is it to learn Javascript?

So, I've self-taught myself HTML, CSS and PHP for many months as I just wanted to expand my skill toolbox. However, JS is another type of programming that I am quite interested in and it links heavily with the project I am working on.
How hard is it to self-teach this compared to HTML, CSS and PHP?
It takes upto 5 to 7 months to learn javascript normally
But if you good in learning skills you can learn within 4 months
It's upto you how much time you give to learn javascript.

Java script programming language isn't that hard to learn. I think the most sophisticated means of programming language now Is Python and that's what you should be looking at, at this particular time with development

In many ways, as your first language, JavaScript is one of the easiest programming languages to understand. The way it operates inside the web browser as an interpreted language means that by writing it a tiny piece at a time and checking it in the internet browser as you go, you can easily write even the most complicated code.

Is not really hard to learn any programming language when you have the passion to go and learn and you are ready to give it all what it takes to succeed in doing it. What I know is that you just have to focus on it and keep practicing it from time to time.

JavaScript is a programming language, just like any other language. All programming languages are very difficult to learn, and same with JavaScript. It will take you time to learn JavaScript. First you need to learn vanilla JavaScript then learn the frameworks

Many people say JavaScript is quite hard, but I have not tried leaning it before. They might not be far from the truth albeit I believe you can learn it your self if you are determined about it. I learn HTML, CSS and Python all by myself.

Java script queries is Very tough it's very hard to learning.if little bit query is wrong than our all script is goes to wrong. On the other hand html CSS is easy languages and queries.

So, I've self-taught myself HTML, CSS and PHP for many months as I just wanted to expand my skill toolbox. However, JS is another type of programming that I am quite interested in and it links heavily with the project I am working on.
It is too difficult to learn JavaScript I'm the student of fsc engineering after completion I'm take admission in IT First time in my life i saw programming and now it is very difficult for me to learn programming I'm trying too hard but didn't understand it properly but I'm still try to learn it

Java is comparatively easier than other programming languages like Python , Rons , etc. If you are a newbie then it may take som weeks but if you have some knowledge about it then you can complete the course within 1 week by watching videos on youtube.

I can see that that is just the beginning of programming and it does not have any complicated programming language, if you go into the complicated one like codings or programming of software you find out that that is the most complicated of it all, but this one is just the beginning.
Post automatically merged:

I can see that that is just the beginning of programming and it does not have any complicated programming language, if you go into the complicated one like codings or programming of software you find out that that is the most complicated of it all, but this one is just the beginning.

As we know JavaScript is more difficult to learn than MTML, CSS, coding etc.If we want to learn on our own, it is very difficult. If we learn it from a teacher, it will be good.Coding and web development is a good job but it is also very difficult as it requires a lot of hard work

The degree of difficulty in learning JavaScript largely depends on your understanding of other coding languages. The first step towards learning JavaScript is to first understand HTML. Why? Because the most common way to run JavaScript is as part of a web page, and that can only be learned with the help of HTML. Getting familiar with CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets is also important since CSS provides the formatting engine behind the HTML. HTML stands for ‘HyperText Markup Language’. It is a markup language that is human-readable and annotates text for a specific purpose.

If you compare JavaScript with other scripting and back end languages like php, python or ruby they tend to be a little more easier but JavaScript has the advantage that you just have to learn it once and be able to use it in front and at the back and to make a lot of other technologies.

Concerning how hard is it to learning javascript. Well, learning of the HTML and CSS is quite simple and kind of interesting when you get used to spending more time on it. It is the basis to every web development before the use of wordpress. Javascript can be simple also but it is not as simple compared to learning html and css

I would not lie to you but really JavaScript would take some time to learn in comparison with others. It is worth it because it has clean syntax and is versatile to use.

It's very possible to learn javascript, just that truly html is like a basic for website coding but javascript is like the overview, beautification and all so java needs more time and concentration.

Firstly javascript is a programming language, like any other language it take time and patients to acquire such knowledge, javascript isn't difficult to learn, it just needs your time, it also requires patience.
Different people have different ways of learning, some learn orally, some learn verbally, you just have to know which learning system is best for you, so as to learn things easily.
You have your answer right here. Ever since I came across a fact that even the most intelligent of humans didn't use up to 9% of their brains, I became a changed person.
It all depends on you, there are people who are highly skilled at 4,5 languages. How did they do it? Find out how best you learn and stick to it consistently

Talking about web development, there are various things that you can learn during a short period of time, first is CSS ,and also HTML but i believe JavaScript is somehow hard to learn.
When it comes to web development, HTML is very easy to learn, also CSS is quite simple but learning Java Script might be a little bit complex, although it requires self learning and more time

While it takes me few days to get to know binary trading, crypto, and some candlestick patterns, I don't think I can easily achieve that with programming. I have zero knowledge as I don't take much interest in it. But I am surprised when I read that some of these can be learned online or via videos.

JavaScript isn't exactly hard to learn, but if it's your first programming language adjusting to the mindset required for programming can take a lot of time. JavaScript is actually one of the easier programming languages to start with. In fact, there are several resources available to help you learn it with ease.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back