How hard is it to learn Javascript?

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, I've self-taught myself HTML, CSS and PHP for many months as I just wanted to expand my skill toolbox. However, JS is another type of programming that I am quite interested in and it links heavily with the project I am working on.
How hard is it to self-teach this compared to HTML, CSS and PHP?

When it comes to web development, HTML is very easy to learn, also CSS is quite simple but learning Java Script might be a little bit complex, although it requires self learning and more time

Yes, it can be self taught with lots of time demands and committed cause you will almost give up sometimes. I would also advise to register for some online courses like udemy and others. Ut helps a lot.

Javascript when it comes to comparison with html, css or even bootstrap is so hard, and is so wide that needs lot of time, learning its basics isn't a big deal, but once you dig in its ocean, you'll dive

All you need is to just buy a complete course online on java script. Learn and practise hard. The more time you dedicate your time to it, the more you know how to use it to solve real life problems.

there is nothing too difficult for you to learn as everything need time and dedication so if you are actually interested to learn JavaScript then you must be ready to sacrifice your time and concentration sometimes perseverance is always a great character you must posses when learning a job

JavaScript isn't exactly hard to learn, but if it's your first programming language adjusting to the mindset required for programming can take a lot of time. JavaScript is actually one of the easier programming languages to start with. In fact, there are several resources available to help you learn it with ease

It might be a bit difficult if JavaScript is the first programming language you are going to learn.

Things are first hard before they become easy, the same is applicable to JavaScript learning.

You need enough dedication and full focus if you want to succeed in learning JavaScript. Continuous practising of the things you learn will helps to retain the knowledge of the programming language.

For a more subtle introduction to JavaScript, download JavaScript for dummies. Its nearly easy to grab and you get to implement some cool programmed along the way. Once you are done, then move to more complex books like eloquent.

On the other hand, unlike HTML, JavaScript is a programming language, making it more difficult to learn than HTML. This is because a markup language merely describes what an action signifies, while a programming language .

Javascript script is easier with the introduction of dummy sites. It makes programming easy and make it more fun to do as a result of this. It is just a matter of continuous practice to improve to your skills as with other programming language. I actually don't think Javascript is a difficult language per se, it just that most times it's your first language hence a little difficulties.

Before I used to hear JavaScript for the first time , I thought it is a complementary version of Java but when I tried I know it's complete different programming language. JavaScript is very good in web development for back end programmer.

I think JavaScript is among the easiest programming languages to learn as your first language.
Alhough it is more dificult to master than python, the way that it functions as an interpreted language within the web browser means that you can easily write even the most complex code by writing it a small piece at a time and testing it in the web browser as you go.

JavaScript isn't exactly hard to learn, but if it's your first programming language adjusting to the mindset required for programming can take a lot of time. JavaScript is actually one of the easier programming languages to start with. In fact, there are several resources available to help you learn it with ease

While JavaScript is a step up from the most fundamental web development skills (languages like HTML and CSS, which can be learned in under a month), you can still expect to learn JS basics in a matter of months, not years—and that's whether you learn through online classes or teach yourself through book study.

Well is not that hard for those that know it but it is hard for those that does not know anything about it because it is not just something you can wake up and say you want to start doing firstly you mist have the understanding and yje knowledge to fce it so that it wouldn't get sticker in your face or confuse you .JavaScript is one of the simplest and easier programming that I know in the languages.

So, I've self-taught myself HTML, CSS and PHP for many months as I just wanted to expand my skill toolbox. However, JS is another type of programming that I am quite interested in and it links heavily with the project I am working on.
How hard is it to self-teach this compared to HTML, CSS and PHP?
i think javascript is a easy programming language to learn it is not so much hard to understand but need time and practice in it as javascript provide many platform for built many kind of apps and websites.

Answer: JavaScript is harder to work with than Python. Python is usually the initial choice, especially for those who do not have previous programming experience. Python code is notorious for being more readable, which means it's easier to understand (and write).

Firstly javascript is a programming language, like any other language it take time and patients to acquire such knowledge, javascript isn't difficult to learn, it just needs your time, it also requires patience.
Different people have different ways of learning, some learn orally, some learn verbally, you just have to know which learning system is best for you, so as to learn things easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back