What's new

How fulfilled are you when your subordinate is recommended for promotion

When my subordinate is promoted it should be a thing of joy for me and I will be happy that someone who served under me has also be elevated to a better post. There should be ground to train future leader so I will be happy to see the person I trained been promoted.

I am very happy that you have been a very good senior staff to that people and thats what should be encouraged and rewarded in a business space. I have experienced this too before and I can tell you it always bring a lot of smile and a sense of achievement on my own path to have guided them.

There is always some kind of joy in you when you see your subbordinates achieving big progress in the work place and others ,you are always happy and even ready to assist them further too

I have watched at least 10 of my subordinate learned from me and grew to take up higher responsibility and there is this feeling of fulfilment that comes with it.
The continuous appreciation from them in term of respect they dished out to you whenever your path crossed, seeing them apply your teaching and seeing them taking your legacy further as to greater heights.
If you've had this opportunity, do share your satisfaction story with us
Actually, when it comes to one's subordinate being promoted as against one, hardly can one feel good about it. But I believe that as a superior with good intentions for others, you can't feel bad when your subordinates get promotion.

I am always happy to see that people which I have worked with or have taught in one way or the other in the office are going places. This is because it has triggered a sense of achievement and a boost that I have been doing a nice job since.

Honestly,it's always good to share in people's happiness, if my subordinate gets promoted I will feel no remorse,life race is personal to everybody,I will just believe mine is coming,who knows it's just a test to greater fit.

Concerning your question on how I would feel whenever my subordinate or someone ranked below me in my workplace gets promoted, well I have to say that, I would feel absolutely great and wonderful because for him to get promoted, I'm doing something right

I feel very fulfilled, it means that I am doing a good job teaching and inspiring them. When my subordinate grow, I grow too i become better at what I do too.

To be truthful, we will all feel somehow seeing our subordinate at work get promoted to a higher level can be traumatising if one is not strong enough. What you need to do in that situation is to check yourself very well, there must be something that you're not getting or doing right that made the management to always avoid you for promotion recommendation.

As an employee or a manger, it is your goal that the work place grows even within the workers there and as such I feel very fulfilled to achieve something like that.

I am always happy to see that people which I have worked with or have taught in one way or the other in the office are going places. This is because it has triggered a sense of achievement and a boost that I have been doing a nice job since.
I agree with your submission. There is nothing one can do to it than to celebrate such person but when it becoming frequent in the company promoting my subordinates, I will feel dejected and might even resign from the job.

I will feel happy and fulfilled when ever my subordinate are been promoted because this is achieved with my contributions to their growth. Because I'm sure they learned from me and what they learned is able to elevate them to that level is a sure indication that i have done my work appropriately.

yes sometimes with the right subordinate under you mentorship and constant coaching teaching and guide when they get promoted you almost feel like it's you that's getting the promotion.

I would feel immense pride because it goes to show that I am doing a good job. It's always nice to celebrate with others when such an opportunity presents itself. I have not been blessed with having subordinates yet because I just started working. But I would like to have some in future and I believe their success would always be mine too.
That is the winning spirit and it would really go a long way in helping you succeed in your place of work too as your relationship with them would continue to remain even as time goes on. They would also feel nice helping you whenever you are in need too.

I'm sure it is truly satisfying, especially when people who you mentored personally go out and make a name for themselves. Great feeling.

Deep feeling I should have should not be a problematic one because it simply means that my subordinates I have really learnt a lot from me and I'm really good at what I do

Once you see does you have trained growing to the point where they can handle higher positions, its gives you a kind of joy. That all your impact have not been a waste. Because if they grow, it means your reputation would also increase in a positive way.

The fulfillment of these also lies in the fact that's the promotion will lead to a higher productivity in the company or organisation

There is usually not when the people we trained are doing well. It gives us the feel of fulfilment and being competent. They will never forget us in a hurry.

I think that when someone under you is recommended for a promotion it is a very good feeling because it shows that your mentorship has been able to help them and guide them to the point of advancement in their career.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back