How fulfilled are you when your subordinate is recommended for promotion

Folaham

Engr
1000 Posts Club
Jan 27, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have watched at least 10 of my subordinate learned from me and grew to take up higher responsibility and there is this feeling of fulfilment that comes with it.
The continuous appreciation from them in term of respect they dished out to you whenever your path crossed, seeing them apply your teaching and seeing them taking your legacy further as to greater heights.
If you've had this opportunity, do share your satisfaction story with us

It is a great sense of fulfillment when others progress under you. It is also nice and necessary for others to be taught by you and showcase what you've taught them in a positive manner and moreso give you the credit. Nevertheless, you should maybe be a little worried. Just maybe. Because if you are training people, well over 10 people for that matter. Maybe you're doing many things right for them but not enough for the employer. Just saying. If they could promote your subordinates up to 10, then you should have been long promoted.

It is a great sense of fulfillment when others progress under you. It is also nice and necessary for others to be taught by you and showcase what you've taught them in a positive manner and moreso give you the credit. Nevertheless, you should maybe be a little worried. Just maybe. Because if you are training people, well over 10 people for that matter. Maybe you're doing many things right for them but not enough for the employer. Just saying. If they could promote your subordinates up to 10, then you should have been long promoted.
i was at Officers level myself at some point and it was the effort of my boss who coached me and i am proud to be where i am today. i have received beyond my set growth target in term of promotion and on the job growth.
I have served in various capacity and happy to leave a good legacy behind that the staff I led are always capable of standing on their own in my absence. I presently have one that is ready to take up if opportunity comes calling the role of maintenance manager.
I follow these proven four steps of leadership (directing, coaching,support and delegation) but thanks to the healthy working environment that i have at my place of work

When I was operations manager of a Japanese software house I had promoted several of my subordinates. One had become my assistant manager and the other were promoted to supervisory level. The promotion comes with an increase which can uplift their standard of living. Yes, I am always ecstatic when my recommendation is acted upon by our president because it was like he believed in me so he approved my recommendation for promotion.

When I was operations manager of a Japanese software house I had promoted several of my subordinates. One had become my assistant manager and the other were promoted to supervisory level. The promotion comes with an increase which can uplift their standard of living. Yes, I am always ecstatic when my recommendation is acted upon by our president because it was like he believed in me so he approved my recommendation for promotion.
seen from your story and fulfilment feelings which is similar to mine, how then do we see some senior officials not willing to see people grow under them. i have seen and heard of unhealthy superior to subordinate relations where both suffers due to ego or pride

Well, I haven't had such opportunity to have my subordinate promoted but I understand how it feels to have such feelings. It is something great to be a channel to someone's success, breakthrough or promotions. I look forward to having such awesome experience.

I was once a high school teacher and it was a big deal to see most of the students I tutored pass their external examination with flying colours. It was a great excitement for me to see that my advise, parental care, teachings really paid off. It is something I am very proud of and I want to continue to see them do greater things. Because it is a great achievement to be part if someone's success
Post automatically merged:

I was once a high school teacher and it was a big deal to see most of the students I tutored pass their external examination with flying colours. It was a great excitement for me to see that my advise, parental care, teachings really paid off. It is something I am very proud of and I want to continue to see them do greater things. Because it is a great achievement to be part if someone's success

I would feel immense pride because it goes to show that I am doing a good job. It's always nice to celebrate with others when such an opportunity presents itself. I have not been blessed with having subordinates yet because I just started working. But I would like to have some in future and I believe their success would always be mine too.

I feel fulfilled and accomplished. It is my joy when people under me also make it and share their success story, it widens my circle. I've had students learn from me, and they leave after training. Some call me after a while to tell me of their accomplishments, and it gives me so much joy.

Am always happy when my subordinates is promoted. This is a good thing and achievements to see your subordinate succeeding definitely your own promotion will come soon. Be rest assure of that.

I feel fulfilled and accomplished. It is my joy when people under me also make it and share their success story, it widens my circle. I've had students learn from me, and they leave after training. Some call me after a while to tell me of their accomplishments, and it gives me so much joy.
i see here that your circle of friends are breaking more ground and achieving great things after passing through you. the essence of life is how well are we able to give and by so doing, we are making the world a better place
Post automatically merged:

Well, I haven't had such opportunity to have my subordinate promoted but I understand how it feels to have such feelings. It is something great to be a channel to someone's success, breakthrough or promotions. I look forward to having such awesome experience.
loyalty, dedication to work, team spirit will earn you your boss trust and when you earned it, you will be on your way up. But when you get to the top, don't forget how you gets there. Helping others to grow will make you grow bigger

Last edited:
There is great satisfaction, since having a subordinate who has the opportunity for a promotion means that a great job has been done. The teachings that have been imparted over time have paid off. This gives us the impetus to continue providing quality teaching and learning.

This is always a wonderful thing to experience. They will forever remain grateful to you bearing in mind that you made them what they have become or the position they occupy. Some can be coming with gift or even financial appreciation at intervals to continue the appreciation. I have witnessed this happen a lot of times.

It's a good one when your subordinates are gaining experience and been promoted under your wings and tutorage. I would be glad and put in more efforts. It would continue to give me a lifting and satisfaction within myself.

The evil side of me will be feel jealous of the promotion. The good side of me will check for the reason why he or she got promoted. I will try to know things that the person is to him which got him promoted that I am not doing.

If my subordinate is given a promotion I should be happy b cause if my subordinate can get a promotion then that means that I myself will be given a highly reputable position that will be much greater than his or her own because giving my subordinate promotion means that I will promoted soon.

I have watched at least 10 of my subordinate learned from me and grew to take up higher responsibility and there is this feeling of fulfilment that comes with it.
The continuous appreciation from them in term of respect they dished out to you whenever your path crossed, seeing them apply your teaching and seeing them taking your legacy further as to greater heights.
Life is not about competition and also it is in some ways a competition, because a colleague is doing well at work could be a wake up call for other colleagues but not for negativity about it... Its really good other colleagues looking up to you.

My subordinate at work was attached to my department and I was in charge of training him and other workers under me. At first, I noticed that he was very inefficient and ineffective, I had to take my time to train him till he learner very well, I wasn't surprised one bit when he got a recommendation for promotion from the MD. It made me to feel proud of him though.

Well I haven't personally experienced it but it's got to be a good feeling. When you coach someone and they are promoted or attain higher heights it shows you've done a very good job in training them. Also shows that you've got good training qualities

I will feel very fulfilled when my subordinate is recommended for promotion, especially when such person acquired such heights due to my strategies used by the person, I'll know the person learnt well andvi would be proud.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back