What's new

How does the stock market operate, it's purpose and benefits

I must say that stock market is quite complicated and it requires you to have a really good knowledge of how stock trading work. Many stock brokers are basically technical experts.
It's complicity is what makes so many people especially in this part of the world not to be interested on it like cryptocurrency. Anything that involves trading requires you to be a technical expert in order to be successful.

To my own perspective, the stock market helps companies raise money to fund operations by selling shares of stock, and it creates and sustains wealth for individual investors while it also create efficient price discovery and efficient dealing

It's complicity is what makes so many people especially in this part of the world not to be interested on it like cryptocurrency. Anything that involves trading requires you to be a technical expert in order to be successful.

Apart from that, many people think that cryptocurrency is just like gambling your capital and they have been remaining strict and reserved regarding it for a long time.

Apart from that, many people think that cryptocurrency is just like gambling your capital and they have been remaining strict and reserved regarding it for a long time.
Anybody thinking that cryptocurrency is gambling will end up wasting their money. You need to understand cryptocurrency very well if you must make profit from it. You need take your time to learn things like technical and fundamental analysis to get proper idea of how it works before putting any money.

The stock market is one of the best market which anyone can invest in personally I have buy some unit of share and trade in the stock market but I still advice anyone who want to go into the stock market to try and get a stock broker.

The stock market is one of the best market which anyone can invest in personally I have buy some unit of share and trade in the stock market but I still advice anyone who want to go into the stock market to try and get a stock broker.

Unfortunately. stock market could also prove to be disastrous for many people. There have been cases of many people losing thousands of dollars or even much more than that within a matter of minutes.

Actually stocks market is a place where investors from different part of the world comes to buy, sell stocks and other services.

Actually stocks market is a place where investors from different part of the world comes to buy, sell stocks and other services.

Stock market is pretty risky market. I have never invested in the stock market. However, I prefer to reinvest money in the cryptocurrency market once the things get better for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are declining in value right now.

Actually stocks is very risky and sometimes it depends on choice and knowledge about a particular business. I will prefer stocks than cryptocurrency so also someone will prefer crypto than stocks.

One of the ways that most companies that operate on the stock exchange is that the companies listed on the exchange usually give out an offering of part of their shares to investors,and the company use the money to run operations while giving dividens to the investor.

The stocks or shares are simply traded on the floor of the stock exchange market. It's a platform where stocks are bought and sold with the aim of making profit. Stock is one of the most stable financial investment.

The stocks or shares are simply traded on the floor of the stock exchange market. It's a platform where stocks are bought and sold with the aim of making profit. Stock is one of the most stable financial investment.

Right now the stock market is in great jeopardy as the federal reserve has been increasing the interest rates so much that it is causing harm to the stock market.

Actually stock marketing business is a very nice business at my side, most people do buy goods and keep for like one to two years before selling in at higher price.

Actually stock marketing business is a very nice business at my side, most people do buy goods and keep for like one to two years before selling in at higher price.

Since the department of the federal government has increased the interest percentage, the stock market has tumbled. In fact, even the cryptocurrency market is also in the red zone.

Since the department of the federal government has increased the interest percentage, the stock market has tumbled. In fact, even the cryptocurrency market is also in the red zone.
That is the problem, but it is still better to run your stock marketing business now than involving yourself in crypto currencies ones you do not know much about it.

The fluctuations seen in cryptocurrency makes it more profitable, it also makes it a lot risky. The level of fluctuations in stocks is not really pronounced and it's definitely the best way because of its stability.
This can be a huge plus for those intending to go for stock trading.
Especially those that are there for swinging their trades

I think that Investors benefit by exchanging their money for shares on the stock market. As companies put that money to work, the shares of the investors grows.

It operates based on two main factors
Decisions made by stakeholders like brokers, government, investors ana banks. Also economic indicators like inflation, GDP and others. Combination of this affect the rise and fall of market prices.

It operates based on two main factors
Decisions made by stakeholders like brokers, government, investors ana banks. Also economic indicators like inflation, GDP and others. Combination of this affect the rise and fall of market prices.
The stock market is majorly dominated by the banks and any decision made by the banks will affect the stock market in a great way because majority of the participants are the banks and the government.

The stock market simply points to the public market which purpose is for issuing , buying and selling stock that trades on the stock market. This stock market serve as a place where investors can exchange ownership of such stock by buying and selling them.

The stock market is a platform that provides capital to companies and businesses which they can use to fund and for business expansion purposes. A company seeking to raise funds or expand its business can issue stocks to investors which they can sell at a rate and in turn those investors who purchase those stock owns part of that company and they receive returns of investment ROI as the company begins business with those funds they have acquired from investors.

the stock market can serve many purposes both to intending investors and the company who owns the stock, As in time of need the company can sell stock to avoid incurring debts. It is a really profitable form of investment as owners of shares in a company also owns part of that company.
Stock markets are venues where buyers and sellers meet to exchange equity shares of public corporations. Stock markets are components of a free-market economy because they enable democratized access to investor trading and exchange of capital. Stock markets create efficient price discovery and efficient dealing.
The stock market is majorly dominated by the banks and any decision made by the banks will affect the stock market in a great way because majority of the participants are the banks and the government.
The stock market helps companies raise money to fund operations by selling shares of stock, and it creates and sustains wealth for individual investors. Many business raise money on the stock market by selling ownership stakes (shares) to investors

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back