What's new

How does the stock market operate, it's purpose and benefits

That is actaully one of the importance and benefits of the stock exchange market,because most of the companies that meet up the requirement will have to source for funds to push through their project.

Yes, there are many companies that want new investors who could invest in the company and this would prove to be really beneficial for the company's existence.

Yes, there are many companies that want new investors who could invest in the company and this would prove to be really beneficial for the company's existence.
That is why the performance of an organisation as well as the board of directors will come to play,because that is what investors would want to scrutinise and probe when they want to invest.

Yes! And as an individual you can also benefit from it as there is also an avenue where those companies shares are placed on the stock market for intending investors to acquire and make profit when the stock go up in price.
But you also need to know how the stock market operates for you to be a full beneficiary or you would end up losing every form of money you have which I have seen it happen

But you also need to know how the stock market operates for you to be a full beneficiary or you would end up losing every form of money you have which I have seen it happen
Currently I don't have any idea of how the stock market works , so I will not even make any attempts to invest . It is a bad idea for you to invest in what you don't know especially volatile market.

The stock market was created so that ordinary individuals can be able to buy properties from the top organisations in the world. It is particularly interesting because if you can be able to predict a company that is going to perform well then you can as well make money from it.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that most people don't know about it, but also when it comes to choosing which stock to invest on one has to be extra careful.

The stock market is a well organised and also a regulated platform where you can buy and sell shares in order to make profit. The stock market is one of the oldest financial Markets in history and it's a safe way to make money.

That is why the performance of an organisation as well as the board of directors will come to play,because that is what investors would want to scrutinise and probe when they want to invest.

This is the job of the board of directors. They are the ones who hold the power of the company in their hands as they own a large portion of shares in the market for a particular company.

This is the job of the board of directors. They are the ones who hold the power of the company in their hands as they own a large portion of shares in the market for a particular company.
The cerdibility of the company is a function of their performance over time in their role an an entity,track record is very vital and that is what most potential investors usually look out for.

The cerdibility of the company is a function of their performance over time in their role an an entity,track record is very vital and that is what most potential investors usually look out for.

Well, the main reason why so many companies like Apple are so successful is due to the fact that they have an excellent record of conducting business efficiently.

These days alot are investing into startups and they are making huge amounts of profits.
Sometimes credibility doesn't matter when we talk about stocks.

credibility does not always matter when it comes to stock as there are some events that could grow more than what you can handle, like nokia phones for instance which stock reduced because of the competition and not lack of credibility.

These days alot are investing into startups and they are making huge amounts of profits.
Sometimes credibility doesn't matter when we talk about stocks.
I truly agree with you, all these grand companies started up as a small begining.
Investing into startups would definitely make you huge sums of money.

I truly agree with you, all these grand companies started up as a small begining.
Investing into startups would definitely make you huge sums of money.
On the flip side, investing into startups can be very risky because alot of startups usually don't make it big till the very end. To high risk is a very high reward attached.

On the flip side, investing into startups can be very risky because alot of startups usually don't make it big till the very end. To high risk is a very high reward attached.
That's just the honest truth, I know of my friend that invested into a startup business and he ended up losing his entire portfolio because of how the business went down.

That is actaully one of the importance and benefits of the stock exchange market,because most of the companies that meet up the requirement will have to source for funds to push through their project.
Exactly and if one is able to play his card well in doing the appropriate research, you'll find out that you're better equipped for the harsh times as you'd have secured some earnings for yourself.

That's just the honest truth, I know of my friend that invested into a startup business and he ended up losing his entire portfolio because of how the business went down.
This is heart-touching. We make loses at some point in time and that is never a failure .
I believe that he must have learnt alot of lessons from his loss.

Investing on startups constitutes a lot of risk factors and can be detrimental to you if the risk I not calculated well enough as most start ups are not well planned or organized as well

Investing on startups constitutes a lot of risk factors and can be detrimental to you if the risk I not calculated well enough as most start ups are not well planned or organized as well
That's just it, even though some startups can grow, but according to Statistics majority of them crash due to alot of challenges . It is very risky to invest in them.

Every company usually have a particular percentage of shares that is open to the public that they can buy and sell at any time. This is exactly what is known as stock trading.

Well, the main reason why so many companies like Apple are so successful is due to the fact that they have an excellent record of conducting business efficiently.
That is actually true,esterblished companies like these usually have standards and they follow international best global practice that every company should comply with when doing business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back