What's new

How does the absence of an admin affect a paid to post forum?

He is the tech admin but today I am unable to log in the website and not sure what the reason is and feeling bad about it
Can't login to forumcoin? I still haven't logged in today so I can't tell you, I suppose it will be an error on the website.

I think it has to do with your service provider or your browser. Try clearing cache and try again. Forum coin has not always been hard to load.

It won' affect if the mod is active and we are getting answers of all our questions and payments are not delayed

It won' affect if the mod is active and we are getting answers of all our questions and payments are not delayed
It would surely affect. The powers of a mod are limited. It is different in the case of PB admin who has explained his absence because of his job.

It will be difficult for a forum to survive without with the absence of the admin because the members could start posting trash.

It will be difficult for a forum to survive without with the absence of the admin because the members could start posting trash.
Not just in posting thrash. It would even affect the confidence of the users that they would receive their payment. I know of some people that left RIF because Jordan was not around.

The absence of an administrator can be counterproductive in almost all online services, in a forum it is no different, if there is no someone to control and manage the forum could be filled with spam and bots.

The problem with RIF now is the admin is not active from some time now and many users are again waiting to get paid so they need to do something about it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back