What's new

How does the absence of an admin affect a paid to post forum?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A paid to post forum is like a typical business organisation. The admin of the site is like the CEO. All other members of staff look up to him.

For a paid to post forum, if the admin is absent for a long stretch of time, it affects the site and dampens the spirit of the site members.

I also feel the same and seeing admin active even for sometime daily do motivate us and we can ask our questions and clear our doubts like I always do with my websites.

If the website is paying on time and all our queries are getting answered then it's not a big concern if the admin is not active.

I agree with this statement because if I am aware why admin is not online or able to receive payments and all updates on time then I don't mind it

I will never join any website that the admin is not present,because if its a paid to post forum you will see spam post payment delay and members attacking others members ,I love ptp forum that has both admin and moderator so you can lay your complaint easyly

You need to see why the admin is not active and if they are active at another time when you are not active then its not their fault

This would be Idea like for example here we don't see many users requesting payment every month so admin can allow mod to pay payments

This would be Idea like for example here we don't see many users requesting payment every month so admin can allow mod to pay payments
In order to send payment, mods need access to the funds, which is not possible. On almost all websites, the admin has the final decision for sending payment.

In order to send payment, mods need access to the funds, which is not possible. On almost all websites, the admin has the final decision for sending payment.
I can understand and have never seen a moderator allowed to send payments but could be Post bucks can set a benchmark where admin can arrange something like that

I can understand and have never seen a moderator allowed to send payments but could be Post bucks can set a benchmark where admin can arrange something like that
PostBucks is being run from admin's pocket money. The site does not earn much to cover the expenses.
I have started my own withdrawal services so that the users will find it more convenient to withdraw whenever they need to withdraw. :D

PostBucks is being run from admin's pocket money. The site does not earn much to cover the expenses.
I have started my own withdrawal services so that the users will find it more convenient to withdraw whenever they need to withdraw. :D
That's good, I started that to months ago and am glad some have taken advantage of it but these days I have asked them to first let me know and then send as earlier they were sending PB credits without even asking for it

A paid to post forum is like a typical business organisation. The admin of the site is like the CEO. All other members of staff look up to him.

For a paid to post forum, if the admin is absent for a long stretch of time, it affects the site and dampens the spirit of the site members.

The people working on the forum may be panicking because it is even weird for the admin not to be online.
People will leave the platform.

It can happen sometimes and many times Bmf admin is absent for days and it has happened with us many times in previous months but we need to give admin some time as they have other things too

That's Why a site like RIF has two admins. When Jordan, the owner is not around, Devin steps in. Anytime I see Devin or Jordan make a post, I feel so relaxed.

That's a very good reply and yes having two admins does help and even on forum coin there are two admins and fergal is mostly online

That's a very good reply and yes having two admins does help and even on forum coin there are two admins and fergal is mostly online
Who is the second admin on forum Coin. I only know Fergal. What's the username of the other admin? It is good they have two admins.

Who is the second admin on forum Coin. I only know Fergal. What's the username of the other admin? It is good they have two admins.
They have a tech admin Cyber freak who is mostly invisible but always looking at the website to see if everything is in order

I always see cyber freak and I didn't know he was an admin. I love the admins of Trendri and Bizdustry. They are always around and engaging the users.

He is the tech admin but today I am unable to log in the website and not sure what the reason is and feeling bad about it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back