What's new

How does Honeygain work? (Honeygain tutorial & review)

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Honeygain tutorial and Honeygain review – this article will explain how to earn money online with Honeygain. Before we start this Honeygain tutorial, let's understand what Honeygain is, and let's dig a small hole to understand the history behind the Honeygain brand. Honeygain is a software that collects data from your access to the worldwide web. The Honeygain group designed a state-of-the-art product – a crowd-sourcing residential proxy – in 2008. This was performed to verify that they provide direct value to customers. Today, Honeygain has over 250,000 users, 5,000 of which have given favorable ratings on a leading consumer review platform, Trustpilot, and an average of $26.58 billion has been sent out to members of Honeygain in over 150 countries.

Get 5$ free by signing up. https://r.honeygain.me/bizdustry

Now that we have learned a bit about Honeygain and the brand history let's focus on the present and discuss Honeygain in this Honeygain Tutorial and Honeygain review to earn money online. Honeygain operates by sharing 10% of bandwidth using your internet or mobile data connection. It essentially allows you to earn money online by renting out your network connection, which is excellent if you have unlimited data or don't use the total allowance on restricted internet plans. Asking how honey gain works, in a nutshell, the best way to explain it is the company sells the bandwidth they've used from you sell it onto various companies, that use your bandwidth for multiple reasons.

Is Honeygain for me?
Honeygain is ideal for individuals who don't have any restrictions on the amount of data they can use and who want to earn money online just from sharing their unused bandwidth. It's essential to understand the keyword "passive" does not imply you'll become rich overnight, but rather that you'll earn money online passively without having to do anything to earn that said money on Honeygain. So, what are you waiting for, you should sign up to honeygain and start making money online!

1646322670832.png

So, your wanting to sign up to Honeygain and share your internet connection for money? Signing up to Honeygain is pretty straightforward. To sign up on honey gain, you can choose to register with your Google Account Facebook Account or sign up using an email address and a secure password. When you sign up on honey gain, I would suggest using the referral link in the description of this article and you'll get 5$ which will help you get a head-start to the minimum payout of 20$.

Earning on Honeygain

We are now going to be discussing how you can earn on Honeygain. It's important to note that you may have a maximum of 2 devices connected per IP, a maximum of 10 devices connected to 5 IPs, and those said IPs have to be residential. Finally, you must be following their TOS at all times while earning money online with Honeygain!

So, for default network sharing on Honeygain, you will earn three credits for 10MB of traffic that goes through you. So for 10GB, you'll earn 3USD. Default network sharing is available on all devices, regardless of what device you are using. However, content Delivery (CD) is entirely different, and it's an addition to what you already earn with default network sharing on the Honeygain servers. As you might be aware, you earn credits for every KB of data you bring in via the Default Network Sharing option. However, with Content Delivery, you earn credits based on the duration of time that the device is connected to Honeygain's Content Delivery servers. To put it simply, for every hour that Content Delivery is enabled, you will earn an additional six credits on top of what you're earning on Honeygain already. It's important to note that Honeygain does not support this method of earning on Mobile Phones due to mobile data not being as sustainable as a regular home broadband connection. To see if you are eligible for content delivery, you right-click on the Honeygain icon on your computer and hover the mouse over the Content Delivery option. As you can see, mine says ....
1646322697561.png
As you can see, you also earn money by obtaining credits from the Lucky Pot daily. You can win up to 10$, but usually, you will earn between 10-50 cents per winning. To be eligible for the Lucky Pot, you have to ensure you share bandwidth using the default network option at the bare minimum. And then follow the on-screen instructions like I am! The amount will then get added to your balance immediately and might take a few hours to show up in your transaction history.
1646322739315.png
Honeygain also has a referral program that is located under referrals. It is there, and you can see a breakdown of users who have registered under your link. Users who sign up, using the link you've copied, will get 5USD$ to help them on their Journey to the minimum cashout at 20$. As a reward for getting another person to join Honeygain to share their data, Honeygain will reward you with a 10% lifetime commission of whatever that user makes. That's a pretty easy way to earn money! If you are struggling with referrals, my top tip would be to inform family and friends what Honeygain is all about, and if they sound interested, ask them to sign up using the link in your dashboard. This should get you at least 2-3 people that you can potentially earn a commission of in an ideal world. Not bad for a starting point, as everybody has to start somewhere. Want more? I suggest that you post your link on social media websites, along with a basic description of what the service is offering. You'll maximize your referral network more if you are a website or YouTube channel owner, as writing a blog post or making a YouTube video will influence people to sign up for Honeygain.

I will now explain how you can cash out your earnings on Honeygain. There are two payment methods: PayPal and the second being Bitcoin. It's great to see they've added Bitcoin, as when the company first started, they only offered PayPal for members to cash out their hard-earned earnings! Once you've reached 100% on the progress bar, there will be an option to "cashout," and following the simple on-screen instructions is all you need to do in order to get paid by Honeygain!
1646322769178.png
We will take a look at the Honeygain App, which is available on the App Store. It's simple to use but has some limitations, and this will help you to decide whether or not earning through the iOS App is for you or not. These restrictions are not what Honeygain decides but what Apple has laid down on the table. For example, iOS regulation states no app can run in the background (like it would on an Android device) unless audio is played, the voice-over-internet protocol is utilized or uses GPS. In other words, to describe it in a nutshell, there is no way that Honeygain could work in the background, unlike Andriod, which we will discuss next; for Apple device owners, this is a significant drawback to earning passively through Honeygain.
1646322794284.png
We will take a look at the Honeygain App, which is available on the Play Store. Unlike the Apple version of Honeygain, the Andriod allows the Honeygain app to be run in the background, ensuring that you are still sharing your unused bandwidth while getting directions or engaged on a telephone call. However, as I mentioned earlier, Content Delivery is not available for Mobile Devices, so you will only earn three credits for every 10MB of data you transmit to Honeygain.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Honeygain Tutorial and Honeygain Review. I hope that you are able to make money online and earn passive income online from selling your unused bandwidth! It defintely is a service that I would reccomend to those that are looking for easy free money. Who doesn't like earning money online?

Attachments

• 1646322787489.png
    1646322787489.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm a Honeygain user since 2019. Last year I received my first payment to Paypal and now I have accumulated a bit more than 10 dollars, waiting to reach 20 again. It's legit.

I really wish this had worked for me and I am tempted to try it again. I see other people earning but I kept it on my devices for a month and didn't earn a penny. Honeygain couldn't tell me why. Is there something I could have overlooked?

Really good explanation @Alexander, I reached 10$ actually after 5-6 months, but my problem is that I don't use PC so much just when it needs; however, the app is still legit and famous.

Well I just tried to sign up again and it says my account is suspended so obviously they didn't delete it like they said they would and now they think I am trying to make two accounts. How annoying.

EDIT: I signed up under a different email address (this is allowed) under Alex's referral link and success! I'm earning already!

Last edited:
I am just getting to understand how this site works, and I would try and become active there so that it would add up to my streams of income. I hope I can reach the minimum from just referring friends?

Question:
I was told that, through sites such as Cointiply (to which I am registered), and subsequently a passage for: cryptocoinsad, coinverti, coinzilla, etc. it would be possible to buy / rent (I don't know exactly yet), referrals for Honeygain.
Does anyone know how to do about it?
Thank you in advance.

Nice review around honeygain. No doubt, honeygain is a legit way online to earn passive income doing nothing much, just having a strong data connection and enough mobile or desktop data for it.

I registered on this on honey gain for some time and I became so disappointed because of the very low earning rate. The only way through which anyone can make some decent money on this platform is by referring people to the application and me I am not good in this referral.

If it's definitely and actually legit the only thing am concerned about is how long does it takes to accumulate or get to the minimum withdrawal limit from it does things definitely matters alot.

I have come across this platform before and I registered an account with them some months back. I registered with and I was given the $5 as stated above but I abandoned the platform since because I never knew how it works until now that is analysed above. I can't see my country listed among the countries mentioned above.
Post automatically merged:

I have come across this platform before and I registered an account with them some months back. I registered with and I was given the $5 as stated above but I abandoned the platform since because I never knew how it works until now that is analysed above. I can't see my country listed among the countries mentioned above.

If it's definitely and actually legit the only thing am concerned about is how long does it takes to accumulate or get to the minimum withdrawal limit from it does things definitely matters alot.
It is really a long time before one gets to earn up to the minimum amount to withdraw, but it is still worth it if you can be patient provided they are going to pay In the end.

Why is horneygain not having the badge if legit or doubt attached to the thread yest till this moment? Has the site not gotten old enough to know if it's legit or a scam plaform till now?

Even though I have not received payment from this app, I believe this is app is a legit way to make passive income. The app can be fruitful only if your device is connected to the internet 24 X 7. You will be able to earn substantial amount of you have a lot of active referrals.

I started using it and then gave up. It is not that I did not believe it to be legit, I did not see that I could actually earn without referrals. If you do not have referrals, it might take 6 months to make $20.
I see and you've perfectly right!
Indeed after more than six months, without referrals, as you can see here, this is my actual result...
honeyg.GIF
Anyway I aim to reach just 20$ for cash out and leave out!
But do you know that, at least after all this time this site in the end will really pay off?
otherwise it would have been for me and for every users who are doing the same thing, only time and system resources went to waste!
Thank you.

Even though I have not received payment from this app, I believe this is app is a legit way to make passive income. The app can be fruitful only if your device is connected to the internet 24 X 7. You will be able to earn substantial amount of you have a lot of active referrals.
That is going to drain one's phone battery and I think it is not worth it, especially considering the fact that their payment rate per month isn't high.

I started using it and then gave up. It is not that I did not believe it to be legit, I did not see that I could actually earn without referrals. If you do not have referrals, it might take 6 months to make $20.

I have been suing honeygain since a long time but I am yet to reach the payment threshold. Therefore, I have never received payment from this app. I salute those who have been paid.

I'm a Honeygain user since 2019. Last year I received my first payment to Paypal and now I have accumulated a bit more than 10 dollars, waiting to reach 20 again. It's legit.
Congratulations you have experienced the legitimacy of honey gain. I have joined honey gain before and had been given the five dollars bonus upon signing up. But just recently when I checked my account it say that my account is expiring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back