What's new

How do you save?

I'm honestly not good at saving, but when I want to, I do a fixed deposit, and that is with my choice bank. Initially I was saving in a box but I often broke it before it's full, then I discovered that I could save in the bank without having access to the money. I'm not the saving type, I prefer to invest my money, but if I have to save I use an app called branch, it has the fixed deposit option.

Personally I don't just want to spend my money so much because I have a lot of projects I am interested to do. Because of this project I am forced to save as much money as possible . I think the best way we have to control spending is having a target goal to achieve.

When it comes to saving money, having a target might be important. However, having enough willpower is also very important. This is why it is much better to overcome your desire to spend money.

When it comes to saving money, having a target might be important. However, having enough willpower is also very important. This is why it is much better to overcome your desire to spend money.
I believe when you have a targeted goal to achievement in life , There will be an automatic limitation on the amount of money you will be spending on unnecessary things. That's for me .

For me I take this matter of savings very seriously and considerations. As it is through savings that one can even start a business with. I usual Dave 10% of all my income from each of my income streams for future use or planning.

Well the only way I do try to save nowadays is to a saving bank account of any bank I wish and will not collect any ATM card or register any online banking with such bank.

How do you make sure you have savings every month?
Because sometimes, most of the money I earn goes to bills and there are times I am unable to save consistently.
If you see that you are spending so much money every month then that might be an indication that there are things that you are spending on necessary money on so you should try cutting your cost.

Actually savings is not that very easy it's takes someone who has thought for the future to save if not he will find it very difficult because we always have needs and they needs to be settled.

I believe when you have a targeted goal to achievement in life , There will be an automatic limitation on the amount of money you will be spending on unnecessary things. That's for me .

Well, I have successfully created a budget for myself and I tend to spend a fixed amount of money. However, the main issue is that I may also encounter miscellaneous expenses and this means that I must increase my budget plans.

Well some people in real sense do not know how to save but can invest, so I think those that can not save should just be doing investment and that will yearn a big profit for them.

Well, I have successfully created a budget for myself and I tend to spend a fixed amount of money. However, the main issue is that I may also encounter miscellaneous expenses and this means that I must increase my budget plans.
Sometimes there are some certain things you shouldn't spend even if it has to come by a surprise. you just have to know things that Worth your money and those that are not necessary for you to spend . Do you think those unnecessary things are unescapable ?

Honestly since after the pandemic, I've not been able to save a dime from my earnings again. Before the pandemic when the economy is not yet down, i use to save around 40-50% of my earnings per month.

Sometimes there are some certain things you shouldn't spend even if it has to come by a surprise. you just have to know things that Worth your money and those that are not necessary for you to spend . Do you think those unnecessary things are unescapable ?

Well, there are certain kinds of expenses that you may not be able to avoid at all. For example, getting your motorcycle fixed is one of the main expense that i usually encounter.

Well, there are certain kinds of expenses that you may not be able to avoid at all. For example, getting your motorcycle fixed is one of the main expense that i usually encounter.
Yeah that is a daily expenses that do occur to one, fixing you motorcycle, buying data, recharge and daily food stuffs which is not really easy to manage.

My method is that I am going to calculate all the money that it is going to cost me to go throughout the whole month and then I am going to save the rest automatically .

How do you make sure you have savings every month?
Because sometimes, most of the money I earn goes to bills and there are times I am unable to save consistently.
You should make a spending portfolio for yourself, if it is monthly that would be better, managing time and money are two big powers that a successful person could have.

If I begin to understand that I am not saving enough money then I am going to try to start query in the things in which I am spending my money on because that is where the problem is coming from.

But this isn't happening every day. This is something that happens at least once in two weeks. Those ones are not really a point because those are essential things in your life.

Well, as for me I do not really find it hard to save and I actually use my Bank account to save. I will advise that you get a fixed deposit account to help you save without spending.

To save every month, you may need to have a separate Account for savings and immediately you get paid, you send the amount you intend to save direct to the savings account.

I Record my expenses · Include saving in my budget · Find ways to cut spending · 1. Determine my financial priorities. Eliminate my Debt · 2. Set Savings Goals · 3. Pay myself First · 4. Stop Smoking · 5. Take a "Staycation" · 6. Spend to Save · 7. Utility Savings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back