What's new

How do you save?

if you can not eliminate debt, then there is no possible way you can be able to save as so many circumstances would not make it possible, as the debt would still be coming back to torment you.

if you can not eliminate debt, then there is no possible way you can be able to save as so many circumstances would not make it possible, as the debt would still be coming back to torment you.

Well, I have not saved enough money, but I have started to save recently. I have to save money because I plan to start my own business or invest in the market such as cryptocurrencies.

Well investment can also be one of the best ways through which someone can save his resources through forecasting into the future to achieve a certain goal.

In some point I use saving over investment because when you save, you still get your money but when you invest, you might loss the money. I save by taking 10%of the money I get everyday.
saving is one of the best way to have money. I save by taking of some percentage of my paid money out so that I would be able to get the save.

Last edited:
In some point I use saving over investment because when you save, you still get your money but when you invest, you might loss the money. I save by taking 10%of the money I get everyday.
saving is one of the best way to have money. I save by taking of some percentage of my paid money out so that I would be able to get the save.
Some investment opportunities do not give chance for loses if done rightly. It depends on the type of investment you are doing. Naturally you shouldn't trust any online investment if that is exactly the one you are talking about.

Well investment can also be one of the best ways through which someone can save his resources through forecasting into the future to achieve a certain goal.

There are various ways to invest money. I invest money in cryptocurrencies at my home using my computer. i buy cryptocurrencies using my payment processor and trade in cryptocurrencies.

I am currently running my own business while working in another organisation , and I am still saving money monthly just to boost my business at the end of the year .

I usually make a budget of how much I want to spend and save each month. That way, when I receive money, I first put aside my savings because it is already planned for. That keeps me very disciplined about my saving.

Some investment opportunities do not give chance for loses if done rightly. It depends on the type of investment you are doing. Naturally you shouldn't trust any online investment if that is exactly the one you are talking about.

Well, it certainly depends on the circumstances. I have witnessed markets being extremely favourable sometimes. This was the time when I predicted that market would surely generate profits and it actually did!!

Saving can be difficult at some point in time depending on what you do and how you earn. If you earn daily then it is ideal to spend daily but if you earn monthly it is advisable to save monthly same as week so it's all depend on how you earn get money
I think it actually depends on the individual involved. There are people who prefer to save monthly even if they make money on daily basis. I prefer to save every month.

I think it actually depends on the individual involved. There are people who prefer to save monthly even if they make money on daily basis. I prefer to save every month.

Well, I am now dealing with daily expenses and this is why I will be creating a budget on daily basis starting from February. This is also a good strategy to create a budgeting plan as well.

Brilliant question! Try to adopt the 30 day savings rule, you defer all non-essential purchases and impulse buys for 30 days.

Instead of spending your money on something you might not need, you're going to take 30 days to think about it. At the end of this 30 day period, if you still want to make that purchase, feel free to go for it.
This is something that is actually very good and a method that I am definitely going to adopt. It is really not that easy to develop that saving habit but things like this are going to help.

I have my bank account set up where 30% of whatever is deposited automatically gets ported into my savings so I never actually see it in my main account. This makes sure I am not overspending as well as allows me to save.
You are using a great way to save money, everyone needs to save at least 30% of their income for retirement or rainy days, saving will teach you how to manage your finance.

Well, I am now dealing with daily expenses and this is why I will be creating a budget on daily basis starting from February. This is also a good strategy to create a budgeting plan as well.
Yeah, a budget is so important. It enables you to spend your money well such that you will have enough remaining for your savings. Budgeting daily is so easy and manageable than having to budget for the whole month, you might lose track of what you planned.

creating a daily budget is a very good step that will help you to save a lot of money. It will also prevent you from spending money on some certain things that may not be necessary.

Yeah, a budget is so important. It enables you to spend your money well such that you will have enough remaining for your savings. Budgeting daily is so easy and manageable than having to budget for the whole month, you might lose track of what you planned.

The sad thing is that sometimes you spend more money than you budgeted and when such kind of thing happens, you become sad. The month of January has been really horrible for me.

Currently I don't have any savings at the moment because I channeled all my savings into Investments.
I normally save by keeping the Money in my bank account.

The sad thing is that sometimes you spend more money than you budgeted and when such kind of thing happens, you become sad. The month of January has been really horrible for me.
I know the sadness that comes from spending outside your budget. But don't view those feelings negatively, see them as a call for change. Start teaching yourself self discipline so that you can spend the money wisely.

I know the sadness that comes from spending outside your budget. But don't view those feelings negatively, see them as a call for change. Start teaching yourself self discipline so that you can spend the money wisely.

This is why I am actually trying my level best to change my plans and save more money in the month of February. The month of February would be really different for me.

I have a simple saving strategy. I save what ever I can and when my savings become a sizeable amount, I invest the money in the market. I also diversify you investment. INvesting is more important than saving

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back