Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
There was a time I had this Computer I couldn't get to do a lot on because of Virus, I sold out the Computer to an Engineer who later told me the computer has virus.
He later told me to get Avast Antivirus and I don't really know much about it Antivirus.
How do you fight Virus on your Computer??

Last edited:
There was a time I had this Computer I couldn't get to do a lot on because of Virus, I sold out the Computer to an Engineer who later told me the computer has virus.
He later told me to get Avast Antivirus and I don't really know much about it Antivirus.
How do you fight Anti Virus on your Computer??
I don't understand your question, you mean how do you fight a computer virus? Because I don't know why you would want to fight an antivirus when it's this program that protects you from computer viruses, maybe you should edit your post.

On the other hand, if I have a computer virus I try to detect it with the CMD console or with my antivirus, there are different ways to detect a virus that is acting on your computer with the CMD console if your antivirus does not detect it, it is important to use an antivirus with an original license and that is reliable.

I meant, How do you fight Virus on your computer or which Antivirus do you use on your computer??

Virus software, malware software, etc. I use Windows defender and Malware Bytes free to add a bit of extra security. The best thing you can do, is not go to sites you don't know if, and don't click on suspicious links and you should be fine.

I do use antivirus application in system which scans, detect and eradicate virus from the system. Not really good at the CMD of a thing, so I get those application. They do vary such as Smadav, 360, Avast and so on and ask forth. But at default there is windows defender in some system to do that for you.

I use 360 Total Security on my computer. I also use 360 Internet Security to protect my browsing activities. I have been using the free version of this antivirus for a couple of years and I have never experienced any issue on my computer.

There is a reason why antivirus software are developed because they are used for the purpose of protecting your computers from any virus attack.

I have been making use of AVAST antivirus software for more than seven years and it has completely prevented my computer's from being attacked by any kind of virus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back