How do you earn through your blog?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a blog? Do you make money from your blog? How do you make money from your blog?

I have multiple blogs and adsense is the primary source of income on my blogs. On some of my blogs, I also sell digital products and freelancing services, however, I do not sell a lot of products and services, therefore, selling earns me very little money.

In the past, I used to use Amazon affiliate ads as well as other ad networks but these days, I only use adsense on my blog.

It will depend on how much you dedicate time and also if it is kind of ready blog like a blog in wubits io or in publish0x or a blog with Wordpress and focus for approval in ad network and third important is to balance between expenses on paid posters and earning from advertisement.

It will depend on how much you dedicate time and also if it is kind of ready blog like a blog in wubits io or in publish0x or a blog with Wordpress and focus for approval in ad network and third important is to balance between expenses on paid posters and earning from advertisement.
I was not asking how can you earn from a blog or how much you can earn from your blog, I was asking how do you make money from your blog. There is a huge difference.
If you blog on free blogging platforms like publish0x, medium, hubpages, vocal, etc. you do not have to spend any money and earning, even though it is small, is comparatively easy. However, running a self hosted blog can be really difficult to earn despite usoing multiple methods. I use adsense and it has been average earner for me.

AdSense is my main moneymaker. It's just easy and reliable. I've dabbled in selling digital stuff and freelancing gigs, but the income from those isn't all that impressive for me either. I used to mess around with Amazon affiliates and other ad networks, but now I'm all in on AdSense.

I earn through my blog primarily through ads and affiliate marketing. Ads bring in revenue when visitors view or interact with them on my site. Additionally, I incorporate affiliate marketing by promoting products or services, earning a commission for every sale made through my affiliate links. It's a balanced approach where I strive to integrate relevant ads without overwhelming the user experience, and I only promote products I genuinely endorse.

I earn through my blog primarily through ads and affiliate marketing. Ads bring in revenue when visitors view or interact with them on my site. Additionally, I incorporate affiliate marketing by promoting products or services, earning a commission for every sale made through my affiliate links. It's a balanced approach where I strive to integrate relevant ads without overwhelming the user experience, and I only promote products I genuinely endorse.
What ad network do you use? Which affiliate network do you use? Do you use multiple ad networks (affiliate ads and network ads)? Do you earn more from network ads or affiliate ads? After trying multiple ad networks and affiliate networks, I have now settled with adsense.

There different and fantastic ways to earn from blogs. Using top monetization platform like Adsense, adstera, info link, propella ads, etc seems to be a reliable source of income for bloggers. Exploring additional revenue streams like selling digital products and freelancing services are also profitable methods.

There different and fantastic ways to earn from blogs. Using top monetization platform like Adsense, adstera, info link, propella ads, etc seems to be a reliable source of income for bloggers. Exploring additional revenue streams like selling digital products and freelancing services are also profitable methods.

Well, I was expecting users to share their personal experience related to earning from their blogs? Do you own a blog, how do you earn from your blog? I am running multiple blogs and I mainly earn from Adsense, however, I am using other monetization options as well.

Well, I was expecting users to share their personal experience related to earning from their blogs? Do you own a blog, how do you earn from your blog?
I use adsterra as monetization platform for my blog.

I use adsterra as monetization platform for my blog.
I have tried Adsterra, however, I had to give up because I did not earn even 10 cents in a week when I earned $10 from adsense from the same site in the same time frame. Do you earn well form Adsterra? How many ad units do you use?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back