What's new

How do you cope up with your stress?

Life is stressful enough before this pandemic and soon after all this things that is happening, there's more thing that you need to think and prioritize. On your own way, how do you usually cope up with your stress?
Coping with stress deals with your personality and the type of problem you are trying to conquer . Whenever I am stressed I listen to music and meditate on my life.

strees I sees it as inevitable because when you are trying to coup with the other another is coming most especially for students am always stress at lectures sometimes I just don't attained the classes

Keeping off stress is a task in its own and should be managed carefully to prevent quick aging. I don't always schedule more than what I can do in a day. And I always take a rest intermittently.

I cope with stress by trying to make money...lack of money make me feel stressed out and I also listen to some jazz to cool off.

Life is stressful enough before this pandemic and soon after all this things that is happening, there's more thing that you need to think and prioritize. On your own way, how do you usually cope up with your stress?
The thing i normally do as a person,is to priotise what i want to do in a day,and i make sure i accomplish them,i set out small achievable task daily to do,and when that is done,i am done for the day.no pressure will make me do the extra mile thing.

You are correct when you say that there are many things that involve someone in different activities leading to stress most times which is why I like taking my weekend to myself to recuperate

Seriously I don't liked working under stress, I try as much as I can to schedule my time and things that i do, and also find it hard to have time for everything, sometimes when I am stressed up I just sleep and some rest.

One of the ways i make sure i do not get into much pressure in course of my duties is to properlly schedule my task into chunks of smaller acheivable goals that will be easy to handle.

I cope with stress by simply taking a break. There are times I get stressed over my work or even the things happening in my life at the moment, I usually just let go, take a break and do the things that makes me happy.

Relaxing is one of the antidote of stress. Anytime I feel like I have overworked myself, I will schedule a particular time in order to relax my body and my psyche. This will help me to recuperate some strength to continue working.

that's true,this life is stressful,but the only thing to do is to keep yourself busy, during the past era people doing not will tired so easily,but for me I find something doing to keep my self busy.

Having a cold bath is a good place to start. No matter how stressed I am feeling once I have that very cold bath I'm always at ease with myself.
Taking a nap always come handy too as it gives me the chance to relieve myself of those things cluttering my mind, even though it is momentary.

Keeping off stress is a task in its own and should be managed carefully to prevent quick aging. I don't always schedule more than what I can do in a day. And I always take a rest intermittently.
One of the greatest undoing a man can do to himself is to put himself under undue pressure,because it does not only leads to breakdown and unproductivity,it will eventually tell on your health.

When it's comes to work stress is always part of it and must have a way to manage, the stress whatsoever. I manage stress by taking out time off from work or what brings the stress and relax

Business failure is usually a demoralizing event in a person's life because it impacts both professional and personal self-esteem. Indeed, many experts believe that the entrepreneur who experiences a business failure goes through many of the same stages as individuals who suffer from the loss of a friend or loved one—shock, denial, anger, depression, and acceptance. But observers are quick to point out that people who experience business failure can still go on to lead rewarding professional lives, either as part of another company or—down the line—in another entrepreneurial venture.

For me, it's always been a bit of a sore spot. I'm the kind of person who gets caught up in the details and little things, you know? This often spirals into sleepless nights, and worse, panic attacks. And let's not even start on the skin issues. When I'm stressed, my skin becomes a billboard for it – breakouts, dry patches, you name it.

What's really helped me is setting aside time for yoga. It sounds cliché, but those moments of stretching and focusing on my breathing really help to calm the mental storm. I also started journaling before bed. Writing down my worries somehow makes them feel less overwhelming. It's like I'm transferring them from my mind to the paper.

When I am stressed the first thing I do is do physical exercise or go for a walk where there is nature, that calms me down and lowers my stress level, a cold shower can also help with stress, others will say meditate, but I'm not so good at that.

There are many ways to manage stress through taking painkillers, meditation, playing music, sleeping, singing or dancing and cooking.

I manage my stress by playing music and also sleeping.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back