How Do You Build Backlinks?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Building backlinks is very important for ranking your website on the search engine result page. So, how do you do it? Generally speaking, I believe in organic backlinks, organic backlinks mean people voluntarily give you backlinks. If you are not getting organic backlinks, you can try building backlinks through blog commenting, forum posting, forum signature, and guest posting.

I do agree that backlinks are important, as a matter of fact, they represent about 40% of a website's overall SEO score. However, I must disagree about forum posting. Forum posting and social bookmarking are considered as spamming methods and have no SEO value to a website. Most forums also do not allow for do-follow links to other websites.

Forums are, however, a great source of website traffic and learning. Forums can help advance our income goals and even learn new skills, discover new techniques to accomplish tasks, and meet people.

I haven't bothered much with back links these days. I think it still works, but my sites are fine right now and I don't feel I can waste my time doing it.

I used to post on forums with my link in my signature. That worked for a while but I think things where changed where it's not as easy to get backlinks anymore.

Guest blogging allows you to showcase your expertise, gain exposure, and secure backlinks from authoritative sources. Personalize your outreach and explain why your content would be valuable to their audience. Building relationships and networking can increase your chances of obtaining backlinks.

Most of the existing sites find it difficult to get organic links.
Organic links are obtained by sites that provide unique and compelling resources.
However, most websites include duplicated content, that is merely rephrased. From an organic SEO perspective, people tend referring to the original source through a link. See the image below.

So, how can other websites that lack innovation and fail to stand out from their competitors, survive? By buying links.

I run a travel company, similar to many others in the industry. The slight advantages that set us apart from our competitors aren't sufficient to attract a substantial number of links.
That's why I rely on link-building agencies, like webdruids.com, on a monthly basis, purchasing links from websites within my region.

The sources from which I get links are from news platforms, blogs, forums and Q&A sites, to name a few.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 00.36.19.jpg

Last edited:
Building backlinks should focus on quality rather than quantity. It's important to obtain links from authoritative and relevant websites within your industry. Avoid black hat SEO techniques such as buying links or engaging in link schemes, as these can result in penalties from search engines.

Building backlinks should focus on quality rather than quantity. It's important to obtain links from authoritative and relevant websites within your industry. Avoid black hat SEO techniques such as buying links or engaging in link schemes, as these can result in penalties from search engines.

Buying links can result in penalties, but believe me that it's very difficult for search engines to understand if the link is organic or bought. That's why penalties are very rare, and they only occur when someone deliberately exploits low-quality links.

As long as you purchase links from agencies that create links mindfully, you won't face any risk of penalties.

I am always actively trying to build backlinks when I can so that it helps with my SEO. Most of my backlinks I believe come from forum posting and also blog commenting as well but I will admit that forum posting is probably the more popular as I seem to do that a lot more often than blog commenting.

It's a slow process but if you are already commenting on blogs or even posting on forums, it's something that is fairly easy to do without too much extra work.

I am always actively trying to build backlinks when I can so that it helps with my SEO. Most of my backlinks I believe come from forum posting and also blog commenting as well but I will admit that forum posting is probably the more popular as I seem to do that a lot more often than blog commenting.

It's a slow process but if you are already commenting on blogs or even posting on forums, it's something that is fairly easy to do without too much extra work.
Exactly, the problem with building links yourself, as well as waiting for organic links, is that the process is very slow. And maybe that's ok for you, but if you want your website to gain visibility, you have to do linkbuilding on a large scale, otherwise you'll be far behind your competitors.

By the way, @Shortie, how does blog commenting and forum posting affect your rankings?
Are there any noticeable effects beyond the mere increase in backlinks to your site?

Last edited:

Quality backlinks is something that is always better for your website Google ranking and also search engine optimisation because it is going to add a better impact in your domain authority unlike what you are going to get from just having a bunch of thousands low quality backlinks to your website.

I am going to say for sure that there is nothing bad in reaching out to people who you believe can bring in reviews for you. Send them an email offering to write a guest article even if it means they are not going to pay you at all because it is going to be of advantage for you in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back