What's new

How did you learn graphic design growing up?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not much of a graphic artist, but I have worked with graphics in the past and have some knowledge, although small. When I started doing graphics, it was back in middle school. We had a class that was for graphic design and I remember making some fun stuff in it, but didn't retain most of that knowledge.

Anyway, that was my first time doing anything with graphic design and I wish I kept up with it. Hell I don't even remember what software we used in middle school. It wasn't photoshop, but was probably some windows graphic design software.

What was your first go at graphic design like? Do you remember what you made?

I remember after my graduation, I decided to learn a skill and I visited a few offices where I could learn graphic design and desktop publishing, I later got an office where I learnt graphics, then with practice and designs for different clients which made me improve, I now design anytime and anywhere I might be.

I started learning graphic design only when I began publishing articles online. AS an online writer, I needed images and graphics for my content. There were a lot of royalty-free images and graphics, but I wanted to use unique images and graphics, therefore, started learning Photoshop. The first thing I designed was a logo for the training institute where I was learning graphic design.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back