What's new

Graphic Software

I don't usually use a lot of graphic design software, but the one I've used the most is photoshop so far.

I have used Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, and Freehand, however, these days I only use Canva. Since yo can start your design by choosing appropriate template and has drag and drop feature, Canva simplifies your design process.

I have used some graphic design software but am very conversant in using Coreldraw and photoshop. I just had to tryout others like canva, pixellab, photopea, etc. But there is no design I can't make with combination of the aforementioned two. Others I just to test and queue in to latest trends and updates.

Do you use any graphic software? I use Canva.
Computer graphics can be classified into two distinct categories: raster graphic and vector graphic , with further 2D and 3D variants. Many graphics programs focus exclusively on either vector or raster graphics, but there are a few that operate on both. It is simple to convert from vector graphics to raster graphics, but going the other way is harder. Some software attempts to do this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back