Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've brought Canva up here a couple times, and now that we got an area for graphic design discussion, I figured I'd talk about the app here. It's a paid for app, but via a small monthly subscription. They offer so many pre-made graphics and templates, that you'd be crazy not to try them out. They also give you access to stock images and graphics you can use in all of your graphics if you pay the monthly sub.

Who here has used Canva for graphics? Do you like the outcome? Or are you looking for a more robust graphics editor?

I use Canva but I am a free user. Since I am a free user, I do not have access to premium images, graphics, and templates, I only use the ones that are free. However, I have Photoshop. I bought the software many years ago.

I normally make use canva for my designing, I love the outcome of my design when I am done using the app. It is really captivating to try all the new templates and pre-made graphics though some are not for free.

It's still not bad if I try any other robust graphic editor.

I use Canva but I am a free user. Since I am a free user, I do not have access to premium images, graphics, and templates, I only use the ones that are free. However, I have Photoshop. I bought the software many years ago.
Even designs in free mode with canvas have high resolution and also a reasonable quality of the image this means you do not need much headache about such inquiry for example. But the premium version is a little better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back