What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

The first time I invested in bitcoin was in 2018 and I bought it with my money. As at them bitcoin value was low buying bitcoin was very easy cause it wasn’t expensive I learnt about earning bitcoin on website just this year through a friend.

Thanks for your help with this is that the one is a bit of the game is at that point yeteyeye hr the first one is a little more than this one isn't it was the same thing as the funds for the first time since we have a few things in the past but I just got a new phone bill is due in the funds to the gym today and the rest is history is the best way to do this for you but I just wanted.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your help with this is that the one is a bit of the game is at that point yeteyeye hr the first one is a little more than this one isn't it was the same thing as the funds for the first time since we have a few things in the past but I just got a new phone bill is due in the funds to the gym today and the rest is history is the best way to do this for you but I just wanted.

I've not any bitcoin payment before as I am a newbie in all this online stuff and I've not had a proper enlightenment about cryptocurrencies so I'm planning to convert my FC on ForumCoin to bitcoin for a starter.

The very reasonable Bitcoin I have currently are earned from payments I received from the different paid forums I work on and I also buy from some individuals that have to sell especially when the price is down . Initially I claim them from faucets too but not anymore due to time factor.

I have never purchased any bitcoins, however, I sell my bitcoins and convert them to fiat currency. I get my bitcoins by working online. It was in 2016 when I received my first bitcoin from my client. I was given a choice between paypal and coinbase and I chose coinbase It was priced $400 back then.

There are many ways I get Bitcoin now. I can get it by purchasing from third party dealers in my country or exchangers as they're popularly called. It's the most expensive way of getting BTC but it's the easiest too. The second option is to buy directly using my bank card from platforms like Luno. I can also send Tron to my binance and convert to BTC.
I do get BTC though small amount by earning it from platforms like bizdustry.

Yeah I am also earning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through surveys faucets and specially forum. I never bought bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. I just invest my earned cryptocurrencies and gain profit.

My first Bitcoin was gotten from an online platform I participated and I got paid through my Bitcoin wallet.

And as I continued using the platform more money kept coming into my wallet and then I bought my bitcoin.

Most of the btc in my wallet are the ones I purchase via peer to peer, I've gotten a very small percentage of coins from mining and I don't even get up to the amount of btc I used in purchasing the mining power before it crashes. I'm a new user on bizdustry so I hope to get more btc from here. Good luck everyone.

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
You need to gethe bitcoin you should download the bitcoin wallet.
To earn free bit coins is by playing mobile or online games.

I have quite reasonable amount of bitcoin and I could say that 90% of them were earned from paid forums and few other sites. I don't buy bitcoin as such except I see some in need of money and he or she is willing to sell in a price I can afford. It is good to work on sites that pay in Crypto currencies..

For me, mining coins is not often advised. It cost so much and yields so little and takes a lot of time. One should simply use an exchange to mine coins, it yields the best results. You can also buy smaller coins and trade for Bitcoin.

Same with you, I also work on get to paid site, surveys and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now. And bizdustry.com has been the major contributor to all the Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin that I have

Concerning I got my bitcoin, there are sites that one can gather bitcoin by mining and doing other activities like playing games and the likes. Though I dont have an investment in bitcoin but I bought some ethereum

As for me , I earn most of my Bitcoin online through paid to post sites , survey sites , and rewarding apps.
However when there is strong indict that the price of Bitcoin will rise , I normally buy Bitcoin so that I don't miss out from the rise in price.

My first Bitcoin was from this platform bizindustry, after my task I requested for payment and I was paid through crypto currency Bitcoin, I was so scared of investing into Bitcoin because I was told it's not stable and it rises and falls, and Also an still making my deep research on it

When I first learnt about bitcoin investments, I used to buy it from local bitcoins account. But then then the investments never worked for me and so I stopped buying the bitcoin. Then I started receiving bitcoin payments from earning sites such as beer money forum. But then I ran out of methods of converting bitcoin to my local currency and so I also stopped receiving bitcoin payments.
This is interesting that you immediately started with local bitcoins when you heard about bitcoin investments. There are most that start rather with a faucet to try it out and see the legitimacy and how to earn it and to learn about it in general. Did you go straight for a local bitcoin investment, I.e. Purchasing it with your won capital, as you already knew about the currency before hand or was this a risk that you were willing to take? What pushed you to try it if it was a risk? This helps in bringing in new people to crypto as well in the future.

You need to gethe bitcoin you should download the bitcoin wallet.
To earn free bit coins is by playing mobile or online games.
How do I earn or get free bitcoin from bitcoin wallet and which game can pay me cool cash cos the once I am using only waste my time and data by it will be nice to see some real cool cash from among app.

This is interesting that you immediately started with local bitcoins when you heard about bitcoin investments. There are most that start rather with a faucet to try it out and see the legitimacy and how to earn it and to learn about it in general. Did you go straight for a local bitcoin investment, I.e. Purchasing it with your won capital, as you already knew about the currency before hand or was this a risk that you were willing to take? What pushed you to try it if it was a risk? This helps in bringing in new people to crypto as well in the future.
Buying bitcoin from the local bitcoins wallet using my own money was something I did after doing so much research about buying and selling in local bitcoins. Of course I was scared of loosing my hard earned money but the research I did assured me that it would be successful. Plus the friend who introduced me to bitcoin investment had already bought bitcoin successfully in local bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back