What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
When I was a newbie in the crypto community, I was addicted to faucets and free mining sites because I don't want to use my money to buy bitcoin. Unfortunately, I couldn't even earned a cent from mining sites and I also got some small bitcoin from faucets.

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have earned my bitcoin through a very similar way that you have earned it. However i have only found out about forums and pay per post campaigns from the start of this year, and therefore before that i was earning my bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through faucets and various ptc ads. There was even a time when i used to work at captcha sites, completing captchas online for small earnings and then cashing out as crypto. Hence i am very grateful to have found forums where i can earn in a much more profitable manner, whilst still learning and helping fellow members in the crypto field.

like everyone else, i got my money in Bitcoin as payments from different money making websites, not that much, but i made a bit of profit by leaving that money on my wallet till price increased, which means i made money earn money :p

I have bought some fractions Bitcoin through my local Bitcoin wallet about $100 worth of Bitcoin. The rest have been the ones I gained through PTC/faucet and forum sites etc. But with time I will be buying larger number of Bitcoin to save up and make some profit.

I have joined many websites where they offer some task to get paid with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. They don't pay much, but at the end when I collect from various places it is sufficient to use them in trading or investing to gain some interest. The important is to know how to increase the little amount you collect.

I think its rational step.but to buy bitcoin from any money is risky. But if you really want to invest in bitcoin then you must do safe trading in bitcoin. In such way you can save you money and get profit in bitcoin.

I'll be glad to know more about this. Thanks.

Most times I get my Bitcoin by working online and get paid in Bitcoin or USD. Have never for once use my money to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good and reliable and lucrative business to invest into

There are three primary ways to obtain bitcoins: buying on an exchange, accepting them for goods and services, and mining new ones. “Mining” is lingo for the discovery of new bitcoins—just like finding gold. In reality, it's simply the verification of bitcoin transactions.

There are three primary ways to obtain bitcoins: buying on an exchange, accepting them for goods and services, and mining new ones. “Mining” is lingo for the discovery of new bitcoins—just like finding gold. In reality, it's simply the verification of bitcoin transactions.
Okay. Thanks for your input.

I get my bBitcoin in two ways. First is that I buy the coin and I use it to trade. Like I buy hold and resell when the price is already up. The second way I use to get this is working on crypto currency exchange enabled platform like this BizDustry. Whenever I see if payment, I get it in Bitcoin.

I get my bBitcoin in two ways. First is that I buy the coin and I use it to trade. Like I buy hold and resell when the price is already up. The second way I use to get this is working on crypto currency exchange enabled platform like this BizDustry. Whenever I see if payment, I get it in Bitcoin.
I am a Bitcoin merchant as well and I load all country Gift Cards as well. Can we do business together bro?

I bought my very first bitcoin in 2016 but sold it off before its increment in the late 2017. So ever since then,, I have been involving in various ways of recouping anither bitcoin. So I play some games that award bitcoin. And I am so hoping to trade my biznotes with bitcoin very soon.

I bought mine and I have never earn from anywhere but will give my review once I get it from here through Bitcoin withdrawal

Well I don't have any bitcoin for now but I'm not planning to buy with my money as I have been working hard on ForumCoin then when I have enough Fc I will convert it to bitcoin....if anyone knows any website I can get more of that pls do tell me.

I do get my bitcoin from from a friend because I do buy locally or I transfer from my local bank account into my wallet to buy it. Must a time I get it from a friend who is willing to sell there own.
But in case I didn't see anyone willing to sell I will then do transfer to my wallet straight away and I got credited at once. It more server to do transfer than telling a friend to transfer because some may fraud you.

I don't own ay bitcoin yet but am pretty optimistic that I would own a bit of it this year either by buying of earning from sites where I work. I think bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is worth investing in.

I bought bitcoins via luno wallet first in 2019 and I enjoyed how it appreciated because I held it for a good amount of time, I have also got btc payments from a website where I bought some shares and got paid in btc by bizdustry.

When I first learnt about bitcoin investments, I used to buy it from local bitcoins account. But then then the investments never worked for me and so I stopped buying the bitcoin. Then I started receiving bitcoin payments from earning sites such as beer money forum. But then I ran out of methods of converting bitcoin to my local currency and so I also stopped receiving bitcoin payments.

The first bitcoin I got on my luno wallet was what I earned on bizdustry, few days ago I bought some with my money from luno, I didn't buy only bitcoin as I also bought lite coin and etherum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back