What's new

How Common Is Sky Banner Advertisements?

It is extremely wonderful to have such kind of advertisement but I do not know anything about it and it is a common type of advertisement in the tier-1 countries where there are lots of technologies to display in the sky for this type of advertisement.

It is not common here because I have not seen it. Probably is common in some countries but here a lot of people that are interested to advertise will rather used other means of advertisement such as the radio, television and the internet.

I think that this kin of advertisement is one of the most common kind of advertisement but it is a really expensive advertisement. However, it is also one of the most effective advertisements as well.

I think that this kin of advertisement is one of the most common kind of advertisement but it is a really expensive advertisement. However, it is also one of the most effective advertisements as well.
In terms of price, radio and television advert is expensive because advertising your products or services on radio means that you are going to cover a wider audience . A lot of people will always prefer to reach their targeted customers or clients and they may not be interested in the cost though it depends on who's advertising

I've never seen it here, but it would definitely attract attention. It would so be expensive, so I guess it's not something you do constantly.
Base on all Indications, it Is a site provide room for people to advertise there products. But by merely looking since the payout is somehow huge, it should at least worth it.

I have also seen people that do advertise their products using flyers . I don't know how effective this mode of advertisement is.
But me I believe advertisement on radio and the internet is mostly the ones that are likely to yield the best results.
Using the internet seems to be the most effective way of advertising a product in this present time. But at the same time the sky banner advertisement is also effective if done the right way but it cannot be compared to internet advertising.

Well I don't really know much about this kinds of business but I believe if you have good experience on it,it can be a passive way to earn money, It sounds good.

Using the internet seems to be the most effective way of advertising a product in this present time. But at the same time the sky banner advertisement is also effective if done the right way but it cannot be compared to internet advertising.
Ok, please give and suggest the right way it could be done to attend a desired result I am also very much interested to learn. This can be the sort of advertisement method that could be used for offline product or services

Ok, please give and suggest the right way it could be done to attend a desired result I am also very much interested to learn. This can be the sort of advertisement method that could be used for offline product or services
I am not saying that sky banner advertisement is not effective but what I am trying to pinpoint is that advertising things online is much more effective in this present time. It is as simple as that.

I am not saying that sky banner advertisement is not effective but what I am trying to pinpoint is that advertising things online is much more effective in this present time. It is as simple as that.
I got your point. You needs to know that it is not everyone that advertise on the internet will be able to receive effective results from their advertisement.
There are certain things you shouldn't advertise on the internet because you will have to spend money advertising whereas the people you are looking for to petronize is within your locality.

The internet could be used to market different products and this is why many organisations have departments that tend to monitor online sales and focus a lot on digital marketing.

I got your point. You needs to know that it is not everyone that advertise on the internet will be able to receive effective results from their advertisement.
There are certain things you shouldn't advertise on the internet because you will have to spend money advertising whereas the people you are looking for to petronize is within your locality.
using social media can even help you to locate those in your locality faster. There are a lot of Facebook groups that focuses on helping people to buy things and sell things within their locality.

using social media can even help you to locate those in your locality faster. There are a lot of Facebook groups that focuses on helping people to buy things and sell things within their locality.
Well , if that will work, then that isn't a problem but personally it seems like digital advertisement will be much more suitable in the type of business that are done digitally as it is easier. Have you carried out a digital advertisement before ?

There are many businesses that became popular through certain kinds of applications in my country, especially the restaurant businesses. They became popular due to the Food Panda app in here.

Well , if that will work, then that isn't a problem but personally it seems like digital advertisement will be much more suitable in the type of business that are done digitally as it is easier. Have you carried out a digital advertisement before ?
of course I have done affiliate marketing before but I was not only successful with it because I just did it for fun. I was not very much serious with the whole thing.

of course I have done affiliate marketing before but I was not only successful with it because I just did it for fun. I was not very much serious with the whole thing.
Well if you think it is profitable then you should consider going back to it. Me I am even looking for a profitable business to start as long as I have someone that is ever ready to guide me through.

Honestly, I have never tried affiliate marketing before. i believe that having a website is one of the most essential things. It is much better to have your own website,

Honestly, I have never tried affiliate marketing before. i believe that having a website is one of the most essential things. It is much better to have your own website,
having your own website if you want to go into affiliate marketing is important and necessary. It can serve as a very good traffic source and it can make you to get sales.

This type of advertisement is common in the Western countries and it is not so common in here in the developing countries and that is why I would love to always ensure I carry out thorough investigations on any marketing strategy to adopt depending on demographics.

The sky banner advertisements refer to using an airplane or an aircraft in order to advertise for a business or a product. This is one of the innovative and one of the best forms of advertisements that are quite common in many tier 1 countries. So, how common is it and is it reliable?

I believe that this is a kind of advertisement that is not carried out by a lot of people because it is cost-intensive since you would need to hire a plane to help you to fly over the banner of whatever product you want to advertise and it cannot even reach a lot of people at once which is why I regarded it as a total waste of resources.

The sky banner advertisements refer to using an airplane or an aircraft in order to advertise for a business or a product. This is one of the innovative and one of the best forms of advertisements that are quite common in many tier 1 countries. So, how common is it and is it reliable?
This is not very common. Well, a lot of people make use of it but is is not as common as Billboard advertisement because it seems to be more expensive than the other means of advertisement.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back