What's new

How Common Is Sky Banner Advertisements?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The sky banner advertisements refer to using an airplane or an aircraft in order to advertise for a business or a product. This is one of the innovative and one of the best forms of advertisements that are quite common in many tier 1 countries. So, how common is it and is it reliable?

I've never seen it here, but it would definitely attract attention. It would so be expensive, so I guess it's not something you do constantly.

I've never seen it here, but it would definitely attract attention. It would so be expensive, so I guess it's not something you do constantly.

This kind of advertisement is found in many developed countries such as United States, Canada, etc. i have never seen such kind of advertisement either in my real life, but you can see it on Youtube.

This kind of advertisement is found in many developed countries such as United States, Canada, etc. i have never seen such kind of advertisement either in my real life, but you can see it on Youtube.
It must be effective if they are willing to do it more than once. I believe the novelty may wear off if done frequently, so it will mostly be used in addition to other means of advertising

Sky banners advertisement aren't very common especially in my country. I feel this is because it seems like a very expensive means of advertising and there are other cheap alternatives.

Well, I have not come across this type of advertisements because it doesn't exist in my country. I am from third tier country so we only use banner, fliers, social media, television, radio and newspaper to advertise. However, I need to watch a video on YouTube to know about this because this is my first time of hearing it.

To answer this question in particular, it mainly depends on your location i guess. Cause right here in my country it is not common at all. So far i have not even seen anyone done this. And wm pretty sure it would be expensive if they decide to start doing it over here.

I live in a tier three country, so I have never seen anything like this before. Advertisements on air using an aeroplane or helicopter is something that I have read online or watched in movies.

I live in a tier three country, so I have never seen anything like this before. Advertisements on air using an aeroplane or helicopter is something that I have read online or watched in movies.

I also live in a tire 3 country. In our country, traditional forms of advertisements are quite common. There are many people who listen to radio and many advertisers use radio to advertise their products.

If you want to show how powerful your company is this kind of advertisement can help. For instance, Samsung and iPhone or Pepsi or Coke can fight for that spot, But in terms of sales generation, I do not think this is too useful.

it is something that is not very common in my country, infact i have not seen it before in my country but when i watch some premier league matches i usually see some fans flying it for some sort of protest or passing of information.

The sky banner advertisements refer to using an airplane or an aircraft in order to advertise for a business or a product. This is one of the innovative and one of the best forms of advertisements that are quite common in many tier 1 countries. So, how common is it and is it reliable?
It is not common here because I have not seen it. Probably is common in some countries but here a lot of people that are interested to advertise will rather used other means of advertisement such as the radio, television and the internet.

It is not common here because I have not seen it. Probably is common in some countries but here a lot of people that are interested to advertise will rather used other means of advertisement such as the radio, television and the internet.
It is the same here. People will go for other advertisement methods such as fliers, leaflets and billboards. Maybe sky banner advertisements are only available in high tier countries.

I imagine they are good in heavily populated areas and during special events. But I can't see them being useful all the time. As well, it's probably a lot cheaper to get ads placed on billboards and other venues before doing it via a plane. It's a fun way to advertise, but I don't think I'd do it too often.

Since they take a lot of time and money to design and distribute, sky banner ads are rather unusual these days. They also have a limited audience because they are only visible to residents of a particular region. They are therefore typically utilized as a marketing technique for occasions or gatherings rather than as a regular promotional tool.

I remember when I was a kid, I would always see planes that had banners on them advertising something and usually it was closer to say elections when we would see them quite frequently. Nowadays though I don't see it at all even though I know it is still something that can be used for advertising purposes. Maybe it's the cost of having the plane sent out to fly the banner around that prevents people from using it. I can imagine it would be quite costly to have a plan go out for a while advertising a business with a banner.

I have seen that before. But I don't think it is common in so many countries at the moment. I have seen an airplane with banner of a particular business venture. But I think they are usually expensive.

It is the same here. People will go for other advertisement methods such as fliers, leaflets and billboards. Maybe sky banner advertisements are only available in high tier countries.
I have also seen people that do advertise their products using flyers . I don't know how effective this mode of advertisement is.
But me I believe advertisement on radio and the internet is mostly the ones that are likely to yield the best results.

The sky barner advertisement could be very effective way to market brand, but it is not common in my home country and have not seen it before . I wish I see one in order to understand the intricacies of this type of advertisement.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back