What's new

How can you get signal during forex trading, to determine when trading is at the profit point??

There are traders in the forex market that also allow newbies or pros alike to copy their trades for free or paid. You can choose from the list of such copytrading permitting traders to copy their trades while you just sit back and just make profits. But nothing is really guaranteed here

For you to properly understand forex market, u need good lectures and strong mentorship, learning with the demo forex before going to the normal chart, it takes careful study to determine the fluctuating prices of the market.

I gave up on forex trading after finding it to be really complicated for me to understand. I think you should have a skilled mentor to guide you in this for you cannot do it alone. You also need very good analysis skills in order to know when profits are likely to be made.

I really don't know how I will use algorithm or signal to determine when necessary to sell or buy fiat currency during forex trading. I love trading forex, I heard many stuffs about it. But I don't know how to make that breakthrough with forex.

Can any one here assist me with tips to determine when paired fiat currencies are suitable for selling and buying point using the chart algorithm??
I also wanted to know about all this kind of things (using the algorithm and signal in determining the time to sell and buy currency during forex trading) , dealing in forex has been issue for me.

I also wanted to know about all this kind of things (using the algorithm and signal in determining the time to sell and buy currency during forex trading) , dealing in forex has been issue for me.
I don't know much around forex trading, I'm just making use of crypto. Forex is beyond my knowledge, unless i settle down on my own to learn it.
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is very sweet when it come to investment and gain profit instantly,but for those who have much more money to invest in it. So there are so many channel or group on telegram that gives free signals so you can search for one and join.
Ever since scammers have turned telegram as their home, i hardly rely on the information given out by telegram. I still have the feeling that the signal they'll be given out will also be scam.

Last edited:
Most people trade through forex trade app and some of this up normally give you a clue to know when to trade with these you can be able to determine the market and know when to trade without getting into any loss.

I have zero understanding bout forex trading. My few months in trading generally have been diverted to binary trading and I am learning crypto trading. These foreign exchanges are not my thing. But I am in a Whatsapp group that offers signals. And it is working according to them

When it comes to trading forex or stocks or any other commodities you need to have your ear on the ground, so to speak. Stock speculators have a lot of connections not only in big companies but also in stock trading companies. Likewise with the forex you need a connection with your central bank to get information on the performance of a particular currency. The forex market is open and you cannot ascertain if the currency will go up or will go down if you do not have insider information.
Thanks for these information, you are right, I think there are financial websites that always dish out daily info as regards the forex and stocks market as well.

There are certain trading indicators that can help you in doing so but you would need top level knowledge in order to do such. You can't use indicators as a novice trader.

I really don't know how I will use algorithm or signal to determine when necessary to sell or buy fiat currency during forex trading. I love trading forex, I heard many stuffs about it. But I don't know how to make that breakthrough with forex.

Can any one here assist me with tips to determine when paired fiat currencies are suitable for selling and buying point using the chart algorithm??
There are some websites and telegram channels out there that offers trading signals for free. You can try them out. Or you learn from an expert

There are some websites and telegram channels out there that offers trading signals for free. You can try them out. Or you learn from an expert
At this time, I'm not trying telegram channels, I am okay with the options I'm using to learn on my own. As for using telegram to learn I'm off, cos their are many rippers there.

You could also try using this site

This site helps you with currency strength, the site is usually updated every minute. You know forex trading has to do with currency pairs, by finding out the strength of each currency in the market it helps you determine if you should by or sell.

No I am not talking about learn how to trade but I am talking about getting free trading pairs to that you can trade on. When to enter the trade and when to com out of the trade
At this time, I'm not trying telegram channels, I am okay with the options I'm using to learn on my own. As for using telegram to learn I'm off, cos their are many rippers there.

It would be good to get into paid signal groups if you can afford to. Also join some free ones on Telegram while learning the strategies they use for their signals. You can make money later teaching those strategies to others.

This is one thing in forex I always wish to know about , I mean when to sell and when to buy fiat currency , just wish someone here will pave me through

This subject is what you will have to some personal pain to Dina thorough research on yourself both on YouTube and other platforms to get the right knowledge of before trading

The currencies chat you are trading on will give you all the necessary chat information you will be needing to determine your buy or sell bias when trading the forex market

I think the best place to get some good forex signal is to follow so banking sectors trends..banks has the best forex signal

I will suggest you undergo a training on how to use algorithm or signal to know when to trade comfortably.
Get someone to mentor you on this.
It is important to know when it is best to sell or buy at the forex market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back