What's new

How can you get signal during forex trading, to determine when trading is at the profit point??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I really don't know how I will use algorithm or signal to determine when necessary to sell or buy fiat currency during forex trading. I love trading forex, I heard many stuffs about it. But I don't know how to make that breakthrough with forex.

Can any one here assist me with tips to determine when paired fiat currencies are suitable for selling and buying point using the chart algorithm??

I really don't know how I will use algorithm or signal to determine when necessary to sell or buy fiat currency during forex trading. I love trading forex, I heard many stuffs about it. But I don't know how to make that breakthrough with forex.

Can any one here assist me with tips to determine when paired fiat currencies are suitable for selling and buying point using the chart algorithm??
I learnt about forex trading online, for about 4 weeks we had intensive lectures I also picked interest.

Moving to the second phase of the training we asked to pay about $150 for materials and to added to the mentors signal group where we'll get daily singnal.

So if you want to always get signals, you have to get a mentor who claim to get.

Okay, I heard you right, I need a strong mentorship with good knowledge about forex trading to help me get started. A friend of mine was telling me how it works, how can track down signals. But he didn't expatriate it the way I want it.

When it comes to trading forex or stocks or any other commodities you need to have your ear on the ground, so to speak. Stock speculators have a lot of connections not only in big companies but also in stock trading companies. Likewise with the forex you need a connection with your central bank to get information on the performance of a particular currency. The forex market is open and you cannot ascertain if the currency will go up or will go down if you do not have insider information.

When it comes to trading forex or stocks or any other commodities you need to have your ear on the ground, so to speak. Stock speculators have a lot of connections not only in big companies but also in stock trading companies. Likewise with the forex you need a connection with your central bank to get information on the performance of a particular currency. The forex market is open and you cannot ascertain if the currency will go up or will go down if you do not have insider information.
That's a good opinion, you just contributed. One need an insider information, ether from the bank or my financial institution establishment. I review same review with you concerning having connection with you bank. That will serve as an information guide to know when the price of fiat currency will increase or decrease.

I have been a forex trader for find years now but I still don't know how to get good forex signals. What I do is to seek the services of a good forex signals provider with a very good track record. I pay a token for their services .

There are ways l you can predict price on forex and went to buy and when to sell but the fact is that if you don't understand how farex work then I will rather advise that you should learn it from expert,i mean genuine traders who actually knows about forex trading and how it works, just learn from them and you will be surprised how far you can go, don't enter forex trading if you are a novice because you will loose terribly,

Getting Forex signals from others is an easy one. Lately, I have understood that forecasting your own signals is the best, because you sell to others and make the most of it. You predict your trade and determine your earnings. Most importantly, you grow

The Broker and Trading Platform
Choosing a reputable broker is of paramount importance and spending time researching the differences between brokers will be very helpful. You must know each broker's policies and how they go about making a market. For example, trading in the over-the-counter market or spot market is different from trading the exchange-driven markets.

Also, make sure your broker's trading platform is suitable for the analysis you want to do. For example, if you like to trade off of Fibonacci numbers, be sure the broker's platform can draw Fibonacci lines. A good broker with a poor platform, or a good platform with a poor broker, can be a problem. Make sure you get the best of both.

A Consistent Methodology
Before you enter any market as a trader, you need to have some idea of how you will make decisions to execute your trades. You must know what information you will need to make the appropriate decision on entering or exiting a trade. Some people choose to look at the underlying fundamentals of the economy as well as a chart to determine the best time to execute the trade. Others use only technical analysis.

Whichever methodology you choose, be consistent and be sure your methodology is adaptive. Your system should keep up with the changing dynamics of a market.

Determine Entry and Exit Points
Many traders get confused by conflicting information that occurs when looking at charts in different timeframes. What shows up as a buying opportunity on a weekly chart could, in fact, show up as a sell signal on an intraday chart.
I really learnt amazing tips you outlined here, it was informative and a guide to succeed in forex trading. It's like you've trading for long now. You talked like an expert forex trader, I believe you're one of them. Your outlines here gave me a clue for that.

Make sure you get the right signal from an expert before trading, if not you end up losing your capital. You can register in my group if you like, we provide signals on daily basis, we have more than 5 experts on FX that are ready to guide new members achieve there dreams.

Make sure you get the right signal from an expert before trading, if not you end up losing your capital. You can register in my group if you like, we provide signals on daily basis, we have more than 5 experts on FX that are ready to guide new members achieve there dreams.
Wonderful, I'm thrilled to get this information here from you. Share your group link for me via PM. I'm ready to join your forex trading group to get the right signals, and avoid losing carelessly via forex trading.

You get signals through your strategies like your moving averages you can use it to generate your signal,support and resistance,and other tools that will give you a signal whether to buy or sell a particular currency

You get signals through your strategies like your moving averages you can use it to generate your signal,support and resistance,and other tools that will give you a signal whether to buy or sell a particular currency
I need to know those site that giebs one signal to make perfect trading via Cryptocurrency or forex. I want to know how to track down when it is necessary to trade and know when it is at the profit point. Signals are very useful in ones trading career, it will always signal you when you need to trade and make something out of your trade.

If you have a very good understanding of forex you will know how to spot a good signal. Some forex traders can spend hours on their laptop looking for good signals but as for me I always outsource the work of finding signals to the forex experts.

If you have a very good understanding of forex you will know how to spot a good signal. Some forex traders can spend hours on their laptop looking for good signals but as for me I always outsource the work of finding signals to the forex experts.
Do you find signals for expert forex traders?? Not all forex traders can determine signal. Some find it so hard to find signal they subscribe to signals sometimes in order to avoid making series of losses. Signals help a lot to arrive at the profit end during your trading time.

Copying trades of successful traders, or social trading

Many successful traders provide their Forex trades in public access either for free or for a reasonable fee, becoming signal providers. The showcase of 3 200+ free and commercial signals can be found on the website and on the Signals tab of your trading platform.1. FOREX.com. Clients of FOREX.com, which is arguably the best forex broker based in the United States, have free access to the broker's Advanced Trading Platform tools, which provide trading signals you can use to enter and exit trades, such as Pivot Points.

Copying trades of successful traders, or social trading

Many successful traders provide their Forex trades in public access either for free or for a reasonable fee, becoming signal providers. The showcase of 3 200+ free and commercial signals can be found on the website and on the Signals tab of your trading platform.1. FOREX.com. Clients of FOREX.com, which is arguably the best forex broker based in the United States, have free access to the broker's Advanced Trading Platform tools, which provide trading signals you can use to enter and exit trades, such as Pivot Points.
Thanks a lot for educating me about how to use a broker, public access trading to acquire signal. I never got this kind of information since I posted this thread here. You the one that have given what I needed to hear. I will go straight to try out this forex.com broker, and see how it works.

For you to know, you need to keep your ear on the ground so to get connected with Central Bank to get information on the performance of a particular currency is high, but some find it very difficult to find the signal that's why them make series of losses.

There are ways l you can predict price on forex and went to buy and when to sell but the fact is that if you don't understand how farex work then I will rather advise that you should learn it from expert,i mean genuine traders who actually knows about forex trading and how it works, just learn from them and you will be surprised how far you can go, don't enter forex trading if you are a novice because you will loose terribly,
Your response is somewhat similar towhat I said on another thread regarding forex.Its intensive and going in on a partial knowledge without full weight in it is like a suicide mission! Thousands could be lost in a sec.The gurus are the one taking in the cash .Even the so called people that say they are training people it's just a few of them that trade most of them earn money through the fee they collect from students .All they have is a demo

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back