What's new

How Can Someone Make His Website Appear On Google?

kayode10

One of my homies want to start blogging on journey weight lifting. He wants his own story to be found on Google search engine, he asked me about, I could not give specific answer. So I want to ask those of you who are experienced SEO, that how can someone make his site appear on Google search engine?

The first thing to do is to make sure you submit your sitemap to Google.This is done through Google search console.This hasten google indexing your website.Then spread out your links on all website you can get but in a good way which is by getting qulity backlinks through writing content for other sites with similar interest or niche.

Generally speaking, any legit website will be indexed on Google automatically. However, the automatic indexing might take time, sometimes even 6 months. However, you can speed up the indexing process by submitting your website to the search console. If you want to rank higher on Google, you need SEO.

1. Submit your site to Google.
  2. Lay a link trail.
  3. Choose the perfect keywords.
  4. Manage your meta tags.
  5. Optimize for mobile.
  6. Prove that you're a local.

One of my homies want to start blogging on journey weight lifting. He wants his own story to be found on Google search engine, he asked me about, I could not give specific answer. So I want to ask those of you who are experienced SEO, that how can someone make his site appear on Google search engine?
Well there are a tons of answer on goggle search, all he just have to do is search and he would be able to get different ideas from different people round the world and choose the one that best suits him.

You can actually run google ads and/or create a google my business account for your website to be displed on google when there is a similar search. You can also deploy the strategy of google my business.

1. Submit your site to Google.
  2. Lay a link trail.
  3. Choose the perfect keywords.
  4. Manage your meta tags.
  5. Optimize for mobile.
  6. Prove that you're a local.

Generally speaking, any legit website will be indexed on Google automatically. However, the automatic indexing might take time, sometimes even 6 months. However, you can speed up the indexing process by submitting your website to the search console. If you want to rank higher on Google, you need SEO.
Thank you very much for explaining this in easy to understand language. From what you havw stated, I believe every site will appear on google but in order to rank high ans appear on the top search results we will have to do SEO. Is that correct?

Basically SEO is the key to achieve this faster, he should invest on it, but I recommend he works on his content because the better his content is the more SEO would be very effective in helping him

I have no knowledge about these kind of things but i am curious about how it works. Google is my main search engine and I've always wondered how they picked what will be shown when someone made a certain search.

The list of the search engine result are the links of websites based on the amount of traffic that it gets and also with the SEO of the website. Increasing the ranking in the search results list can be made by doing SEO activity. First and foremost is the uploading of new contents that should be your original and no portion was copied from another site. Before uploading the new content tag the web page with appropriate keywords. Doing that activity often can result in increased ranking of the website in the Google list of search results.

Google will automatically index your site. Site being indexed means, your site is visible on the search engine. Search engine visibility is important however equally important is your rank on serp. Serp rank means your position on search engine results page. Seo is the ultimate answer to being ranked high on search engines.

Well its done gradually. First of all his content must be catchy then he can submit his site to the google search engine, also he must with on keywords long tail and short tail less competitive keywords. Then He can share his links to friend to increase his traffic

Normally your site should be visible on Google if it's legit.. now if you want it to rank well or be among the top ranks, this is where you focus on SEO. You do this by putting out new contents consistently that are SEO optimized.

There are multiple ways to get your blog or site in google search engine. But I would suggest you to take start from free website and start writing blogs. Blogger website is well known for writing blogs so one should take initiative from there. It would help you to understand and correct your mistakes. But first learn from Youtube because there are thousands of video lectures available to get help for blogging.

If you want to submit your website to Google you need to submit your blog or website URL to Google search console, after that the search engine will now then crawl and verify your url for easy to rank on their page and that's if you have done the optimization for your article before posting

I think the first step is to be a sure if you follow the requirements then Google will be able to spread your link all around the website depending on what you need it for

I will first cover the importance of the first page of Google. The closer to the top you can get your website to appear on. Build more website pages. Moreso, get verified by Google. Use compelling titles.

Thank you very much for explaining this in easy to understand language. From what you havw stated, I believe every site will appear on google but in order to rank high ans appear on the top search results we will have to do SEO. Is that correct?
Any content published on the world wide web will be indexed on Google search. Site/content indexing means your website/webpage is visible on the Google search. However, you as a website owner should take steps to make your content appear on the top of Google. That's what search engine ranking is all about. Since Google might take a long time to index, you can speed up the process by submitting it to the google search console.

If you want your web site to appear on Google then you have to submit your website to Google for indexing. I don't know how long it takes or the conditions before indexing but when it is done, make sure you use the right keywords to rank higher on Google search.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back