What's new

How can pensioners fight for their rights.

I have heard about alot of people being deprived of their pension and they never get paid and this has been going on around the world now. How can they fight for their rights.
For now, there's no rule or law that hoover the pensioners to fight for any right, but nothing then to pray and wish the person ruling should be dethrone and a better person should take over.

As a pensioner it is good to work for your pension at early time before planning to get retire, so that you will not find it difficult to get your pension money.
Pensioner can fight for their right through their Union this is why I need my country they have pensioner Union which is known as retired workers association with this their voice can be heard.

Pensioners should fight for their right legally and not illegally. Illegal fighting of the pension stipend to be paid to him or her will get it prolonged till time indefinite.

I have heard about alot of people being deprived of their pension and they never get paid and this has been going on around the world now. How can they fight for their rights.
Well its not always advisable to fight for a pensiom and not still 100% accurate to sit and do nothing while your pension is being taken away from you,it's best to just wait a while maybe the firm might just realize or have a change of management which will pay you your pension.

In our country pensioners define as privilege senior citizen because they are entitled to a 20% senior citizen discount and are exempted from the value-added tax (VAT) including medicines, land transportations etc.

In our country pensioners define as privilege senior citizen because they are entitled to a 20% senior citizen discount and are exempted from the value-added tax (VAT) including medicines, land transportations etc.
Person has to have Union and with their Union they can be able to fight for the right and seek for what rightfully belongs to them.

Pensioners should fight for their right legally and not illegally. Illegal fighting of the pension stipend to be paid to him or her will get it prolonged till time indefinite.
I think you have described something very important, and that is the legality of the struggle for pensioners. Everything under legality it is possible to reach the goals, but if you pretend to do it illegally, it is very likely that you will end up in jail or you will not reach the goals.

I think you have described something very important, and that is the legality of the struggle for pensioners. Everything under legality it is possible to reach the goals, but if you pretend to do it illegally, it is very likely that you will end up in jail or you will not reach the goals.
You're simply there @Sariana23. Them doing it legally presents them.a better chance to receive their pension reward in due time. But doing it illegally punishes them long time.

You're simply there @Sariana23. Them doing it legally presents them.a better chance to receive their pension reward in due time. But doing it illegally punishes them long time.
I remember what I have read and the comments of my relatives, when they comment on the success they achieved for the pensioners, it was a constant struggle but they always acted under the law, with good advice. Thanks to this, those who have reached their retirement, enjoy it quickly without having to wait for years.

I remember what I have read and the comments of my relatives, when they comment on the success they achieved for the pensioners, it was a constant struggle but they always acted under the law, with good advice. Thanks to this, those who have reached their retirement, enjoy it quickly without having to wait for years.
That's just it dear. Those who endured to that age enjoys the financial benefits that follows it which is unending indeed. Since i never got the chance for job, i decided to earn from a business. I know you'll be entitled to pension stipends after retirement??

That's just it dear. Those who endured to that age enjoys the financial benefits that follows it which is unending indeed. Since i never got the chance for job, i decided to earn from a business. I know you'll be entitled to pension stipends after retirement??
In fact, by working in a governmental entity, I will be able to enjoy my pension in the future. I love that you have a business, you have to be on the lookout to save so that when you reach the right age, you will have your savings to enjoy.

In fact, by working in a governmental entity, I will be able to enjoy my pension in the future. I love that you have a business, you have to be on the lookout to save so that when you reach the right age, you will have your savings to enjoy.
Pensioner can fight for the right by having a union, with their Union your voice can be heard and they can speak with one voice to the government for their opinion to be head

Pensioner can fight for the right by having a union, with their Union your voice can be heard and they can speak with one voice to the government for their opinion to be head
That is correct, that was the constant struggle they had in my country, and with it they achieved many agreements for the benefit of retirees. In this case it was a joint effort, between the union, pensioners, family and friends, in short, the people united to achieve their goals.

They need to involve the service of contract lawyer to engage in the battle in order to obtain their pension. If they decided to fight on their own, the process may be long and they may eventually lost the battle.

I think the government should know their right about paying pension to ex workers. However, if the government are not ready to pay the pension the best way to go about it is just to sue them to court requesting for your pay

This deprivation of pension is not really good. It's not worth imitating. I believe they can fight for their rights if they will take courage to fight for it. Here in our country if you will report it to the media the solution will be faster to achieve.

It is actually a very sad thing to see how governments usually treat pensioners even after working for such a long time so I think the best thing to do is to get a lawyer to fight for them in court.

They have to get the law on their side because in my country for instance, no regards would be given to protests and the likes. It is just so shameful to see the inhumane treatments these senior citizens endure and the attitude of the government to it.

If there is an active trade union for their profession, then it would go a long way in making things easier as they would be the ones to fight for their rights.

It is possible to do so by forming a union that fights for pensioners' rights. It is also possible to appeal in the court if the pensioners think that they are being treated unfairly by the government. This is not something a single individual can do. You need to have a VERY LARGE amount of people to fight for your rights.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back