How can i manage a grocery Store for an elderly

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I plan to open a grocery store for my mother but am friend any sales boy or girl I get can run down the business. Any idea on how to manage the business and employ the best set of sales boys or girls?

The only thing here is to employ someone that will help your mother in the business , then monitor the person's actions weekly by taking stock .

I think what you do is good, on the other hand you should carry out an evaluation of several job proposals, and reach an agreement with your mother and between the two of you choose the right person. Let her take care of the business and employee. You can supervise that everything goes well.

I plan to open a grocery store for my mother but am friend any sales boy or girl I get can run down the business. Any idea on how to manage the business and employ the best set of sales boys or girls?
Hello, it would be good to delegate a girl to collaborate and supervise the administration in her mother's store.

You have to be time conscious and her proactive when it comes to succeeding in running a grocery store. Try to get an assistant that would share the work load with you. Let him understand the goal and how you operate at the store.

A grocery business for an elderly is not advisable because of the stress if management. A sales boy or girl work is to oversee the purchase and sales if good. Therefore it's not as if the elderly person isn't going to work. She is going to work and this stress may cost her her health as elderly persons shouldn't be found in stressful works

Hiring a trustworthy sales person to work in the store is a difficult task. We have lots of experience with a housemaid, some were good and trustworthy but there were those who stole from us. As I always say, I don't care if the maid is quite lazy as long as we can trust her and the house chores are done then there is no issue. That is the only advice I can give when hiring a househelp or an attendant in the store - find someone that you can trust so he won't steal from you.

The best to do is to be taking stocks latest by week. To be able to build on the sales person and also try to train your mother to know at least some little things about the business also. So, she won't be fully blind about her business.

In this case, you have two options to pick, it's either you teach your mom how to sell in the grocery store so she can be engaged.
Better still you can find someone you can trust, probably a family member that you will trust that person.

Lol, when you have adequate business plan for the grocery business I don't think sales boys and girls can run down your business. Everything boils town to steady checking of their activities in the business, monitor your mother's business progress.

You are right and that's why in a small business setting which is to be launched, it's at times not advisable to start with a sales person, you or the business owner should monitor fully, the functions of the business for the first few weeks so as to understand the market behaviour after which you can employ an experienced salesperson and under close supervision.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back