What's new

How can I invest in Treasury bills and what's the interest rate per annum

I heard about bank investment called Treasury bills. How can I invest in it and what's the interest rate per annum
Permit Me to say this, any investment from banks does not with investing money into, imagine investing your money into an investment that only gives you 3% of your investment.

You should have invested in treasury bill many years ago when the interest rate pay a year was about 20%, but now because of bad economy the interest rate for treasury bill is about 3% yearly interest which is nothing again.

Prior to this thread I haven't invested in treasury bills but the comments on here have talked about what's about to an extent with even the interest to be earned too

Not everyone has the knowledge of how this Treasury bills investment works. I will advise you go to your bank and seek proper clarification and understanding of how you can go about it

I heard about bank investment called Treasury bills. How can I invest in it and what's the interest rate per annum
I don't hear about that in until now that I open this thread post,I guess is not for all bank tho, because my bank never made mentioned of it to we their customers so is like is only available in your bank alone for now.

Depending on the country you live in, some treasury bills can pay you up to 8%, but it's best you can wait for the expiration period.

Treasury bills is a good investment but I don't really know about the business but I think is very good investment that can give good money from it.

I think the interest depend you can get in investing in treasure bill depends on your bank because it takes times to materialise, some banks gives an interest rate of 5% per annum.
Treasury bills is a long term investment program that will take quite a while to materialize unlike bonds and stocks that interest can be gotten in a short term.

It depends on your bank...I know one that gives 5% per annum... but the minimum for investing is really High..the thing is that the interest rate of this treasury bills reduces with time as the country's economy diminishes

Treasury bills are actually a safe investment for you to delve in. Their returns aren't usually big enough though. You'll get from between the range of 5-10% per annum; it's best for long term investors.

Treasury bills is a long term investment program that will take quite a while to materialize unlike bonds and stocks that interest can be gotten in a short term.
When it comes to investments that takes very long for it to materialize I always find it very difficult to invest my money in such project because in most cases they tend to crash along the way.

If you are interested to invest here in Nigeria you shouldn't bother because it's no more profitable and you may not even be able to earn up to 1% of your investment every year.

Treasure bills are very good to invest in,because it is given by the government,and the interest is usually paid upfront,while your capital would be given back at the end of the tenor,but the rate varies from one financial institution to the other.

To be honest with you, this is my first time hearing about this type of investment, i think its time make some research about it and know if I can make a good profit on it

Depending on the country you live in, some treasury bills can pay you up to 8%, but it's best you can wait for the expiration period.
I don't really know much about the investment of rreasury bill but i will really wish to learn much about how its works because its worth the investment with all the comments I am seeing,

Over here in Nigeria , investing in treasury bill is just as saving your money in the bank because there is no interest rate available. This is no more a profitable Investment.

Treasure bills are good avenue to invest your mone,the good thing about treasure bills is that the interest is paid upfront,and then your capital is what remains untill the tenor has elaps,the interest rate depends on the financial house.

It depends on your bank...I know one that gives 5% per annum... but the minimum for investing is really High..the thing is that the interest rate of this treasury bills reduces with time as the country's economy diminishes
Though i dont know about treasury Bill but you need to make the proper reseaech in any investment so that you can get the necessary information on the gain before you invest .

Treasury bills is used as a mechanism to control the circulation of funds in the economy of a country. Interest rate per annum about 3%
Treasur bills are one of the ways that the government usually employ when they want to get funds from the public to help them execute some project,they give you are guarantee and then pay the interest ahead,its proft usually varies.

Over here in Nigeria , investing in treasury bill is just as saving your money in the bank because there is no interest rate available. This is no more a profitable Investment.
So we do have a treasury bill here in Nigeria , I dont really know much about treasury bill but since its not making enough profit , then its not worth investing on .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back