What's new

How can I invest in Treasury bills and what's the interest rate per annum

Divide the number of days left until the Treasury bill matures by the percentage interest rate. Divide the figure by 360 since the Treasury bases its interest-rate forecasts on the usual accounting principle of 360-day years. the value is then subtracted from 100.

According to your bank... The thing is that the interest rate of these treasury bills decreases over time as the country's economy weakens. I know one that offers 5% annually... but the minimum for investing is really high.

I don't really know how this works, but you can go ahead and make a research about it before investing your money on it, making research is very important,it will help you with a lot of things.

This is likely going to be different in different geographical locations and even based on state so you have to really evaluate which one you think is going to be the best for you.

I believe that Treasury bills are a very good investment for you to try out. They can pay as much as 7% per annum

The highest that I have seen his offering you about five to six percent per annum and to be honest a lot of products are going to be more than that in terms of inflation so it is not worth it.

Investment are one of the best way to earn money online, if you have the good knowledge on how to invest your money it will be a good idea, investing your money on those kinds of things is not a bad idea.

So we do have a treasury bill here in Nigeria , I dont really know much about treasury bill but since its not making enough profit , then its not worth investing on .
Well you shouldn't even think of going through the stress of investing in treasury bill over here because it's just a whole lot of stress . At the ends of the year you may not even be able to make up to 1% of your investment.

Take the result and divide it by 360, as the Treasury uses interest-rate assumptions using the common accounting standard of 360-day years. Then, subtract the resulting number from 100

Well, treasury bills are safe financial investments. I think the interest rate is about 3% per annum. You have to go to your bank to be able to invest in treasury bills.

As per your bank, the interest rate on these government bills declines over time as the nation's economy deteriorates. I am aware of one that gives 5% annually, however the investment minimum is really expensive.

I also don't know much about investing in government bonds. If I can find a good financial broker to guide me, I would like to invest in this.If the risk is not too great, I will join.

We have the option where I work to invest in these but I never actually looked into it. Only a few people where I work do this and they are closer to retirement. So for me, this investment is just one I am not interested in right now.

Treasury bills are issued by central banks of the country. These are similar to bonds where you will have to lock your investment for a certain time and get fixed returns. In our country, you receive at least 10 percent annual returns on treasury bills.

We have the option where I work to invest in these but I never actually looked into it. Only a few people where I work do this and they are closer to retirement. So for me, this investment is just one I am not interested in right now.

This is exactly the same thing with me as well when it comes to going into this kind of investment. I have explored every possible option of being into this line of investment but I don't think it's something that is going to benefit me right now which is why I am not doing anything about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back