What's new

How can a biginner start programming?

You don’t need much to start writing code. It’s making sure your computer knows how to run it that sometimes needs a little setup. So, if you’re completely new to programming, there are a few things you need to know.
It can be as simple as a text editor
When writing code, all you need to do is save the file as the correct type

With coding the first thing that is needed is the right motivations on why you want to code. Then there are countless videos on the internet that one can study. You also need a structured pathway of what language you want to learn. I think answering the question of why you want to code will help with that.

A beginner in programming should play important role in building so many projects, a beginner need to have knowledge about the programming language and also to know how to write program using c+c+ or Java to write programing language

If you are very new for programming then you should take some very basic tutorial and lesson about programming on YouTube or on different websites as there are much basic material about programming that will be helpful for you.

Yes, you just nailed it for basic to start programming, like you said, there will be lots of tutorials out their, one need to be fucus in learning programming languages and be building software as one progress. What discourage me at some point of learning c++ was that, they are some questions I could not find the answer on youtube or blog, and it took me long time to figure it out.

1. Learn computer science basics for beginners
  2. Understand how networks work.
  3. Familiarise yourself with the command line.
  4. Next, it's important to know how to start building a website and get a domain.

I think it is best to get a programmer who is good to teach you how to work. You can take online paid classes that are really of good quality and worth your time. You can get so many of them on Udemy or even any other online lecture sites to fix you and teach you.

I'd advice not diving straight into "picking a language" whatever that is , as a beginner programmer you need to grasp and master the logic of different coding styles, practice on paper logically , actually you could get really really good without even coding a single code, all by logic, try to break thing's logic and see how it works, expand your imagination, and once you feel you're quick on the thought , you'd start with a basic language such as Java or C, get a grasp of the basics , then start making projects.

The reason why i told you not to worry about choosing a "language" is 95% of a coder's skill is knowing how to use logic to accomplish something, a language can be learned real fast, and you can even use someone else's code later on to save time, even lets say you get real good in C or Java you'll have a grasp of almost 90% of the syntax of all the coding languages out there.

If you are thinking of becoming a programmer i think you should dedicate your time and do into alot of research of how programming work, with this you will have a good understanding of how the programming work, you tube can really help you as a newbie.

* First, you will have to choose a language.
You can pick any language that best suit you l, depending on what you want from the language.
* Avoid tutorial purgatory; You are going to see alot of tutorials online and if you are not careful, you would find yourself moving from one tutorial to another , hardly learning a thing.
* Learn by building projects; You might not start by building Facebook. But by the end of of the week of learning, you should be able to build little projects like how to add numbers. As you progress, you gain more knowledge, you build bigger projects
* Lastly, programming can be challenging, you are going to be discouraged at some point. It does happen to every programmer especially when your program us not giving you the expected result. Don't quit.
Bery encouraging post of yours specially to those aspiring programmers out there. All jobs and task have their unique difficulties, its on you on how to deal with it. Now it is easy to cope with those difficulties because in just 1 click, you can search online what to do if youre struggling to something.

Get a laptop preferably. Pick the language you want to learn. Download Sololearn for Android or make you of W3school. W3School have made learning programming very easy and in steps.

You learn by doing. The best way to improve at writing computer programs is to really program. Try not to let an examination loss of motion keep you from truly beginning.

Writing computer programs isn't care for reading for a test. Remembering stuff doesn't make a difference all that amount.

Cheating is totally worthy. I use Google to tackle the greater part of my issues, thus do most software engineers.

Learn computer science basics for beginners Understand how networks work. Familiarise yourself with the command line, it's important to know how to start building a website and get a domain.

If you are looking towards learning programming then, you should start with Java programming language, if you want paid lessons then you can even see them on youtube , They are very good for a beginner to start with.

You are absolutely right and some one should learn this if he wants to earn big. So he should learn and get awareness about algorithm and coding too. Then follow your tips and also he should join class from some expert in programmings, after getting knowledge he should do practice about this and after some hardwork and dedication he will be a programmer.

Here are the essentials on how to start coding on your own.
Come up with a simple project.
Get the software you'll need.
Join communities about how to start coding.
Read a few books.
How to start coding with YouTube.
Listen to a podcast.
Run through a tutorial.
Try some games on how to start coding.

Learn computer science basics for beginners Understand how networks work. Familiarise yourself with the command line, it's important to know how to start building a website and get a domain.

* First, you will have to choose a language.
You can pick any language that best suit you l, depending on what you want from the language.
* Avoid tutorial purgatory; You are going to see alot of tutorials online and if you are not careful, you would find yourself moving from one tutorial to another , hardly learning a thing.
* Learn by building projects; You might not start by building Facebook. But by the end of of the week of learning, you should be able to build little projects like how to add numbers. As you progress, you gain more knowledge, you build bigger projects
* Lastly, programming can be challenging, you are going to be discouraged at some point. It does happen to every programmer especially when your program us not giving you the expected result. Don't quit.
I really love this write up. Thanks to you. But my question is what are some apps to download online in order to be able to master programming very well? I was introduced to an app called Grasshopper recently but the interface and operation of the App seems confusing. Somebody help!

My suggestion to the learners of programming is to first learn the basics of the computer whether it is the desktop, laptop or mobile. The operating system is the main controller of the computer so have a full knowledge on the operation of the OS. The data structure now is much easier than before so I guess there will be not much issue. Only when you are comfortable with the computing concepts and principles then that is the time to choose the language you will learn for the coding.

A beginner before starting a journey to learn programming should do the following if succeeding is a must.
Come up with a simple project.
Get the software you'll need to get you started.
Join communities about how to start coding and apply every knowledge gotten from proffessionals in the field.
Read a few books on how to improve your programming skills.
Learn how to start coding on YouTube, watch videos to get better.
Listen to a podcast from professionals.
Run through a tutorial.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back