How can a biginner start programming?

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
* First, you will have to choose a language.
You can pick any language that best suit you l, depending on what you want from the language.
* Avoid tutorial purgatory; You are going to see alot of tutorials online and if you are not careful, you would find yourself moving from one tutorial to another , hardly learning a thing.
* Learn by building projects; You might not start by building Facebook. But by the end of of the week of learning, you should be able to build little projects like how to add numbers. As you progress, you gain more knowledge, you build bigger projects
* Lastly, programming can be challenging, you are going to be discouraged at some point. It does happen to every programmer especially when your program us not giving you the expected result. Don't quit.

before getting straight into programming, you should be aware of the existence of algorithms that you (must, they aren't mandatory) should learn, they will make programming look less harder for you and will make you understand what programming is about

This is a good piece from you on how to get started with programming languages. The real one I can't overlook is that programming or coding is very challenging. If you are going into it with zeal and passion to learn it forget it you will be pissed out at the end of the day. Just manage your fears and be ready to handle lots of projects

Distinguish your field.

There are an incalculable number of programming languages and you couldn't in any way, shape or form gain proficiency with every one of them. Furthermore, there is certifiably not a one-size-fits-all programming language. Would you like to wander into Mobile App advancement, Web improvement, Game turn of events or Desktop App advancement? Each has it's most ideal selection of instruments so it will help you choose a programming language.

Indeed, I think a beginner should have a notion to actually learn, there are various programming languages a beginner could learn. Just focus on the one you feel comfortable with and learn it gradually.

You can pick any language that best suit you l, depending on what you want from the language.
* Avoid tutorial purgatory; You are going to see alot of tutorials online and if you are not careful, you would find yourself moving from one tutorial to another , hardly learning a thing.
* Learn by building projects; You might not start by building Facebook. But by the end of of the week of learning, you should be able to build little projects like how to add numbers. As you progress, you gain more knowledge, you build bigger projects
* Lastly, programming can be challenging, you are going to be discouraged at some point. It does happen to every programmer especially when your program us not giving you the expected result. Don't quit.
As a beginner who wants to start programming, it is important to start small and be consistent in learning. the first step is to choose a programming language, basically HTML is the simplest to start with as a beginner. Next is to choose a place to learn, you can get an offline tutor but there are numerous places to learn online. codeacademy is a great place to learn. after enrolling, the next step is to create a learning plan which you must strictly follow. consistency and discipline is the main key to learn programming

A beginner can start programming by purchasing courses on udemy. There are good courses on udemy that teach programming, you can buy these courses for as low as $10 to $25.
You can also learn programming in a school or a computer Institute.

In the beginning, coding is going to be tough – you are essentially learning a new language to communicate ideas in! There is no easy way how to start programming for beginners. If you’re completely new to this sort of stuff, it will be nothing like anything you have done previously. Stick with it though. The longer you hang in there, the more likely you are to have a eureka moment and it will all start making sense. You should start by choosing the programming language that seems most fitting for you. It is advised to choose a language that is mostly user-friendly or is not that hard to begin with.

Anyone can go into programming anytime any soon but just that if you are going into a deep programming you need to start from the simple one I can advise you to start with python or cc+ plus as this will give you an understanding of our programming work. From there you can decide to go into the deeper level of programming.

a bigner can start programming by learning basics of any programming language like C++ is very basic programming language and its quite easy to understand its rules are not much difficult. So bigners can learn programming by learning basic rules try to understand the rules quite well start with the development of short programs like "hello world" try to remove errors by learning these things a bigner can start programming very well.

Everything said is good therefore in addition the basics on the most proficient method to begin coding all alone are:

Think of a basic task.

Get the product you'll require.

Join people group about how to begin coding.

Peruse a couple of books.

Step by step instructions to begin coding with YouTube.

Tune in to a web recording.

Go through an instructional exercise.

Give a few games a shot how to begin coding.

Lastly network with a person who can teach you in person.
Thank you.

Programming is not in any way easy, I have been studying programming for quite some years now, but I have been unsuccessful it's really very hard. Right now I'm paying a mentor to put me through, in order for me to learn it more faster. Studying it alone seems to be very difficult.

The first step to learning anything is to acquire the right knowledge about the same and the same thing goes for programming. You can acquire knowledge from a site called Udemy. This website has lots of courses on programming and they are very cheap. what is you have acquired the right knowledge on programming the next thing is to practice what you have what you have learnt. you have to be consistent with it in order to master the programming language very well.

A beginner have to learn major keys like basic thing either it includes languages some special courses and arts.
Of he or she understand the basic so he can go further but before he has to attend the basic classes for going more .
Beginners can learn the things either it's about programing , fashion designing or about anything he has to learn the basics first.

Those are some nice points you've made I do believe programming and coding are very challenging going into it with just interest won't be enough you have to be very good in them and be ready to face the challenges

A beginner need to have some ideas and knowledge about programing but he don't than he should watch some videos related to programing and their designing.
If he understood the basics so he can understand easily further languages.
Beginners can understand it through attending classes about programing and tutorial as well.

Yes these are the basic tips for beginners to learn programming in any language. Try to learn from 0 level and get some portion of new knowledge day by day. Take some tips and classes from an expert in programming. Seek languages like JavaScript, C++, C#. As you learn then try to practice and practice makes a man perfect.
Patience and hardwork is the key in this process.

Here are the essentials on how to start coding on your own.
  1. Come up with a simple project.
  2. Get the software you'll need.
  3. Join communities about how to start coding.
  4. Read a few books.
  5. How to start coding with YouTube.
  6. Listen to a podcast.
  7. Run through a tutorial.
  8. Try some games on how to start coding.

Thank you very much for this eyeopening thread. I really love every bit of the write up and I will surely make use of everything written up here to start my programming journey. I know it can be challenging as you've posted above but I will keep trying it until I can do some stuff In programming. thanks.

Programming play important role in building of projects and in creating of many program. You can seek it by online payable courses or watching many vedios about it on YouTube. It is not difficult. After it you can use it according to your projects easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back