What's new

How can a biginner start programming?

When I started my programming journey, I started with BASIC and later proceeded to learn Visual Basic but seems those program languages are no longer in town. If you wish to learn on your, especially if you have done anything related to programming before I will recommend VB for you. The programming language is fun to learn with lots of graphics interface, pick and drop items and less of coding. You can develop a simple application within a short period of time by just organizing your interface and add a little coding to simulate it.

Depends on what kind of code you want to learn, type of projects you like to work on, and willingness to accept the results of your progress.

For example… and I do mean this as an example - not something you need to work on as soon as you finish reading it.
(or worse… copy it and paste it without understanding the context)

If you plan on learning HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, your desktop/laptop has 3 basic utilities (aka apps) that you can use: your favorite browser, a text editor, and file manager.

Indeed your tips are helpful, I suggest also that you can take an online course about a certain programming language . That in case if you have a budget, but incase you don't then having it free online is also a helpful suggestion.

Programming is a good thing to start, but you have to be mentally prepared and well equipped to start this area of computer science. You have to take courses on Udemy, Coursera, etc or get a good physical instructor. You may need to watch YouTube channels of great programmers too, you really have to dedicate your time as it is a gradual process but easy if you can dedicate your time to learn it.

For a begginer ,you can start by choosing the programming language that seems most fitting for you. It is advised to choose a language that is mostly user friendly or that is not that hard to begin with, then you are good to go.,

If you're interested to go into programming you need a laptop with a good internet connection and I think as a newbie in the system you should start with the simplest one or the most popular one like python and you will have a deep understanding of how programming work from there you can decide to go further or not

Alright though you are yet to mention an avenue within which one can learn programming, your dedication matters, you need not have any tech skills to understand programming from basics to advanced level, all you need is a good computer appreciation knowledge, you can learn from professionals, if you are to get knowledge from tutorial videos, you can check ProgrammingKnowledge on youtube - lots of programming videos.

Picking a programming language might not be the best thing. You should want to pick what you want to build like app programming, game , data science or web then work.

Distinguish your field.

There are an incalculable number of programming languages and you couldn't in any way, shape or form gain proficiency with every one of them. Furthermore, there is certifiably not a one-size-fits-all programming language. Would you like to wander into Mobile App advancement, Web improvement, Game turn of events or Desktop App advancement? Each has it's most ideal selection of instruments so it will help you choose a programming language.

The first step is to learn about programming language. you can enroll into an online course in which programming language is been taught. If you don't have money you can go over to YouTube and watch many videos in programming language and practice what you learn.

Choosing language is the most important one because there are lots of tutorials that are out there and if you are able to make the right choice on language then you can focus your learning and studying as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back