What's new

How are you coping with the recent bearish trend of the crypto currency Bitcoin?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
crypto currency has become one of the most sort after commodity in recent time and due to its market volatility investors and many other crypto currency traders are always on their heels to buy crypto currency when the market value is low and to sell when the market value is high, this has consequently led to the rapid rise and fall in the price of the crypto currency.

currently, the crypto currency Bitcoin has been undergoing a bearish trend that is the price of the Bitcoin is going down leading to losses both to small scale and even large scale investors. With the proposed ban of the crypto currency in Russia and the fall in the US stock market which caused the price of the crypto currency ranging from Bitcoin, Solana , ethereum to slid 8 - 10%.

How has this recent trends in the crypto currency market affected you, what do you think is the future of the crypto currency market?

drop your comments down below let's share ideas on this matter.

For now I'm just holding on to it because I don't see the point in selling low given that I still have trust that Bitcoin will surge again at some point.

For now I'm just holding on to it because I don't see the point in selling low given that I still have trust that Bitcoin will surge again at some point.
It is a good approach, if you are quite confident about the rise of the Bitcoin crypto currency you can still buy more to add to the ones you already acquired , so if the crypto currency rises again you can make more profit.

The bullish and bearish movement create opportunity to earn. As a trader, I could predict a sell or buy depending on my technical analysis. The fluctuations present opportunities in two ways.

Well there was a lot of buzz around last year's ending and the beginning of the year about cryptocurrency experiencing a bullish surge after being hit by the bearish one most part of last year but so far, it hasn't been a smooth ride - just topsy turvy.
We still are looking in as the year develops.

The price of cryptocurrency is really going down, To me this is even the best opportunity for me to buy more cryptocurrency but the problem is that I do not really have a single money to bags more .

The bearish movement is inevitable in cryptocurrency trade. The downswing brings a buy opportunity as it is the best time to keep Accumulating cryptocurrency for future gain.

I think some people earn a living buy trading on crypto currency, I think that the government need to reconsider their action in banning crypto currency , some people make full time income on crypto

The bearish trend presents to you a buying opportunity. You will have to buy at this period to make profit and the reverse is the case if it were to be the other way round. That's the basic analysis.

There is nothing much to do, just keep your coin in your wallet and hope that it rises. If anyone sells in a panic then I don't understand what made them invest in the coin in the first place. Believe and hodl.

Price of coins is still down. This is even the best time for people to invest for long-term purposes. I can't possibly tell if we would have a bull market this year. The whole crypto space is completely down.

The bearish movement in the crypto-currency market has lasted too long and it is really affecting the crypto investors In a great way. We were told that the bearish movement in the cryptocurrency system is actually caused by the regulatory scrutiny by most of the countries in the world on cryptocurrency.

I have my investments and I just don't pay attention to them. If they happen to do anything, great - if not then I won't remember that I invested and lost money. I am not big into crypto anyways.

I am not into crypto currency I think what a person will do you just hold on till when the price come down before you can do whatever you want to do, because for me I have my own investment.

I have my investments and I just don't pay attention to them. If they happen to do anything, great - if not then I won't remember that I invested and lost money. I am not big into crypto anyways.
Yes the best way is to avoid and forget about the money you have invested . That is what I do I don't really have time this has happened before and this is not likely going to stop anytime soon . The bear market will always be there.

Just continuing to trickle in a small % of my income each month to coins I like. I don't think about it too much really, same as I don't my S&S ISA.

I think the best thing to do in this kind of market is to just sit down on your hand and wait for how things are going to turn out to be because there is a lot of uncertainty.

Well, I'm coping quite alright. I don't put my all my money in crypto, I always make sure I have a little lying around for cases like this. I might either buy the dip or use the money for my upkeep

Even though I have my investment in some cryptocurrencies and the value has reduced drastically but I am happy because of these current bear market. there are some cryptocurrencies I want to buy at a very cheap price.

Even though I have my investment in some cryptocurrencies and the value has reduced drastically but I am happy because of these current bear market. there are some cryptocurrencies I want to buy at a very cheap price.
I don't know if the current bear market is over. I would have love to buy some cryptocurrencies too. But in any case I was told to wait till around December , probably the market will drop lower

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back