What's new

How are you coping with the recent bearish trend of the crypto currency Bitcoin?

I don't know if the current bear market is over. I would have love to buy some cryptocurrencies too. But in any case I was told to wait till around December , probably the market will drop lower
I'm also waiting till December. I am no longer in rush in this cryptocurrency journey. I will take my time to make a lot of analysis fundamentally whenever I want to invest in any project.

crypto currency has become one of the most sort after commodity in recent time and due to its market volatility investors and many other crypto currency traders are always on their heels to buy crypto currency when the market value is low and to sell when the market value is high, this has consequently led to the rapid rise and fall in the price of the crypto currency.

currently, the crypto currency Bitcoin has been undergoing a bearish trend that is the price of the Bitcoin is going down leading to losses both to small scale and even large scale investors. With the proposed ban of the crypto currency in Russia and the fall in the US stock market which caused the price of the crypto currency ranging from Bitcoin, Solana , ethereum to slid 8 - 10%.

How has this recent trends in the crypto currency market affected you, what do you think is the future of the crypto currency market?

drop your comments down below let's share ideas on this matter.

The best way to deal with current trend is to avoid trading. This is my strategy and I know that not all the traders might be following this strategy because each and every trader has his own strategy.

Am not a crypto trader but I beleive that its going to make some people loss mostly those people that bought the crypto when it was bearish but sure they will still make some profit despite the fact that the market is runing one side up trend.

Am not a crypto trader but I beleive that its going to make some people loss mostly those people that bought the crypto when it was bearish but sure they will still make some profit despite the fact that the market is runing one side up trend.

People have been losing money because the conditions of cryptocurrencies have been poor for one year now. there was a time when the cryptocurrency market was guaranteeing profits, but now this is not the case.

I think even right now the market go up and people are making money so I think that crypto trading is very good but you will need to try and learn and have patience as well.

One thing I beleive is that when you start this business you need to know how to avoid using all your investment for that purpose dont take risk you cant bear

crypto currency has become one of the most sort after commodity in recent time and due to its market volatility investors and many other crypto currency traders are always on their heels to buy crypto currency when the market value is low and to sell when the market value is high, this has consequently led to the rapid rise and fall in the price of the crypto currency.

currently, the crypto currency Bitcoin has been undergoing a bearish trend that is the price of the Bitcoin is going down leading to losses both to small scale and even large scale investors. With the proposed ban of the crypto currency in Russia and the fall in the US stock market which caused the price of the crypto currency ranging from Bitcoin, Solana , ethereum to slid 8 - 10%.

How has this recent trends in the crypto currency market affected you, what do you think is the future of the crypto currency market?

I HODL, I can into crypto as an airdrop Hunter so I understand what HODLing is and it helps a lot in a bearish market.

I haven't sold any of my crypto assets because it will mean a loss for me, so I keep them all.

It is tough. I remember when I first got into Bitcoin, the price was just over $30,000 per coin. Now it's down to around $24,400 per coin. I'm not sure whether to hold on or to sell now and cut my losses.

I guess it all depends on what you think will happen in the future with Bitcoin. Some people say that it's only a matter of time before the price skyrockets again, while others believe that Bitcoin is headed for total collapse.

Personally, I'm not sure what to think anymore. All I know is that it's been a roller coaster ride these past few months and it's been pretty tough to keep up with all the changes going on in the

The best way to deal with the current trend is to avoid trading and this is what I am doing right now. I am a day trader and rely hugely on market conditions. I am refraining from trading right now.

the crypto market is generally unstable and it comes with it's own risk factor that if not properly checked would bring you a huge loss, if you do not have a proper knowledge of investing on this bearish run, then i advise you sit this one out.

Well , I don't have any problem with that because I know the cryptospace is extremely volatile in nature . it has depreciated a lot of my cryptocurrency investment. The only way I am coping is that I have forgotten about those investment for now.

The best way to deal with current trend is to avoid trading. This is my strategy and I know that not all the traders might be following this strategy because each and every trader has his own strategy.
I am actually avoiding the market currently because there are a lot of uncertainties around it. But I think during bear season is the best time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrencies and make profit from it because most of them are at discount prices. Using dollar cost averaging is the best at this moment.

I believe that the pandemic as well as other offline things usually affects cryptocurrency so if things come back to normal and then we are going to see things go back to normal.

I am actually avoiding the market currently because there are a lot of uncertainties around it. But I think during bear season is the best time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrencies and make profit from it because most of them are at discount prices. Using dollar cost averaging is the best at this moment.

I want to start staking cryptocurrencies, but I am afraid that staking might not be that much profitable because of volatility of cryptocurrencies and the bad market conditions right now.

I want to start staking cryptocurrencies, but I am afraid that staking might not be that much profitable because of volatility of cryptocurrencies and the bad market conditions right now.
If you buy at this current price you don't need to be afraid that much because many cryptocurrencies will not decrease much again. So in that case you can stake but make sure the cryptocurrency you are staking is a strong project.

If you buy at this current price you don't need to be afraid that much because many cryptocurrencies will not decrease much again. So in that case you can stake but make sure the cryptocurrency you are staking is a strong project.

I am thinking about staking stable coin right now. However, I do not want to earn interest money. I just hope that staking is not the same as earning interest from banks.

I am thinking about staking stable coin right now. However, I do not want to earn interest money. I just hope that staking is not the same as earning interest from banks.
What is the need of staking if you cannot earn interest?. if you want to stake stablecoin then you need to understand that you will not make much money at the end of the year. The highest you can make is around 5% or 10% as the case may be.

I think that will only affect you if you are a crypto trader, but as a forex trader, you can benefit from both the buys side, thats upward trend and the sell side that's the downward trend, base on my view BTC will shoot up to 100k but probably not this year.

I think that will only affect you if you are a crypto trader, but as a forex trader, you can benefit from both the buys side, thats upward trend and the sell side that's the downward trend, base on my view BTC will shoot up to 100k but probably not this year.
Even as a cryptocurrency trader you can still benefit from both upward movement and downward movement of cryptocurrencies. There is what we call leverage tokens that you can use to trade both upward and downward movement. Futures trading also applies the.

What is the need of staking if you cannot earn interest?. if you want to stake stablecoin then you need to understand that you will not make much money at the end of the year. The highest you can make is around 5% or 10% as the case may be.

I have heard that staking platforms do not literally pay "interest", despite the fact that we call it "interest". It is different from interest because you get a fixed portion of reward from blockchain for investing money. This is what I have heard, but I am not sure. can you throw some more light on this issue?

I have heard that staking platforms do not literally pay "interest", despite the fact that we call it "interest". It is different from interest because you get a fixed portion of reward from blockchain for investing money. This is what I have heard, but I am not sure. can you throw some more light on this issue?
One of the major reasons cryptocurrency projects introduced staking is to get investors. there are different platforms that offers different percentages if you are able to hold a cryptocurrency for a particular period of time. some can be 10% and some can be up to 50 or even hundred percent depending on the project and the platform. the major thing that increases is the number of your cryptocurrency irrespective of the price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back