What's new

How are complaints about a company usually received in your country?

There are a lot of companies around here which usually take complaints from customers very seriously especially the ones that are just coming up and they care about the convertibility of their customers. This actually makes their business to grow faster than people who do not care about complaints.

I think complaint about a company are usually taken seriously by government especially if the company is producing substandard products but I will rate as just averagely because sometimes corruption takes charge of it.

Actually there are several ways to which you can channel your complaints to an organisation depending on the strategy they used for such either through a written form or verbal contact or communication with the customers care department.

Complaints are usually brought to the nearest worker and correct something. If not, ask your manager to fix it. Usually a company manager should be able to come up with a solution and it may be worth your patience.

This will depend on the type of the business organisation , if they understand that the complaint is likely to ruins their business they will try as much as possible to act immediately to make sure everything is controlled. Apart from this most business are not good at handling complaints.

In my country I have never see where one can report because I don't really think that them will take the complain very serious when it comes to that, so this you can end complaining.

Any business that has the support of the government is usually not going to take what people are saying seriously because they are already running on a monopoly.

There are some companies that usually have dedicated channels for managing of customer complaints and I really have to recommend them because that is a good thing to think about.

Most times i always thinks my country is a lawless country because the rich and powerful at always oppressing the poor and the less privilege andnthe same thing applies to complaint about a product , your voice won't be relevant I you are not rich and you decided to make a complaint about a product.

Businesses are less tolerant of complaints in our countries. They do not take complaints positively, and they always react harshly. People also are also too much complaining. They want the best yet they are not ready to pay more. The culture of positive criticism does not exist in my place.

it could be various ways, from a suggestion box, or a customer going right up to the management to speak their case. I think most of the time, it involves someone going to HR (Human Resources) to give out their complaints to higher-ups. Some will use a suggestion box, so it's anonymous sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back