How Active Are You On LinkedIn?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined LinkedIn in 2013. The primary aim for joining LinkedIn was to connect with people in my industry. In the beginning, I was very active. I not only connected with other people and built my connections, I even interacted with my connections as well as created and shared content. Even though I visit LinkedIn once in a while, I a,m not very active on LinkedIn.
Are you networking on LinkedIn?

I joined linkedin of recent, from the experience so far it is a great platform for real business. I have been receiving a lot of recommendation and some worth open jobs available. I think this is an environ to boost freelancers engagement.

I don't remember the exact year in which I joined Linkedin but I don't use it often, before, about 2 years ago I was a little more active and I did some networking on the platform, but currently, I am not very active, although it is one of the best social networks to make contacts related to your industry or business area.

I have made at least two accounts on it but haven't gotten into it. Well, on the first one, I may have written out a good page, but I never because a regular on there and, in fact, only dabbled in a few times.

LinkedIN is a powerful social media for professional, you can not only network with the people in your industry, but also find jobs or freelancing opportunities. If you have created a good resume on LinkedIn, you can even send linkedin link to your potential clients.

For me, this is a very unpopular application, but I have a registered account there and from time to time I go there to see if there are any interesting vacancies in my city and if maybe someone wrote to me with a job offer because I created a resume there. But it doesn't happen often, maybe once a month

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back