Are you active on Pinterest?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined Pinterest in 2014. I have a couple of Pinterest accounts, one is a personal account, an account in my real name, and the rest of my accounts are business accounts that either use my business name o my website's name. In my early days, I was very active on Pinterest. I not only received traffic to my websites and content but even generated sales, but these days I am not active.
Are you using Pinterest for networking in your industry? How active you are?

I don't currently use my Pinterest account and I've never used it often, it's not a social network that catches my attention, but I think it has its audience and it's good to have an account there if you have a business to promote.

There are too many social sites and so little time left with us to become active and benefit from them. Social media platform will work only when you are active. Posting content and then not coming back for a week, will not work. Pinterest has a good audience and if you manage to build your community there, it can benefit you.

There are too many social sites and so little time left with us to become active and benefit from them. Social media platform will work only when you are active. Posting content and then not coming back for a week, will not work. Pinterest has a good audience and if you manage to build your community there, it can benefit you.
You're absolutely right, as you say, time is what matters here when we talk about social media because if you don't have a team you won't be able to use them all at once and stay active, so prioritizing a few that have enough traffic would be best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back